Tanker Knight VS. WB/Catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanker Knight VS. WB/Catacombs

I hope you guys can answer my question.. I'm a Mage user before I quit it and now I am back and planning to make a Tanker Knight so my question is does a Tanker Knight can do good in WB/Catacombs? Hoping for a answer
    Wartune.r2games

IGN: Fluffy
    Class: Tanker Knight
    Level: - - -
    Battle Rating: - - -
    Guild: Alliance
    VIP: - - -
    Server: [S519] Jade Vortex
    Note: I'm a moderate casher like spending $5 for the freebie then some money for VIP, some clothes and a Wing then sometimes I also buy Gems in the shop.. That's all >:]
    PS: I'm a Slow Leveler

"I am a GAMER because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have MANY."

Tankiness for WB won't help you much, unless you're 200k+ br and have enough tankiness to survive last hit continuously. Only high damage benefits here.

For catacombs, maybe at low levels but with sylphs you only need what... 30-40k br? to clear lv100 cata, which you should outgrow fast enough as you play.

With every patch wartune changes to a "who can DPS more" game ^^

Comment

thanks for the response.
      Wartune.r2games

IGN: Fluffy
      Class: Tanker Knight
      Level: - - -
      Battle Rating: - - -
      Guild: Alliance
      VIP: - - -
      Server: [S519] Jade Vortex
      Note: I'm a moderate casher like spending $5 for the freebie then some money for VIP, some clothes and a Wing then sometimes I also buy Gems in the shop.. That's all >:]
      PS: I'm a Slow Leveler

"I am a GAMER because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have MANY."

Comment

Working...
      X