No announcement yet.

about new arena 4 vs 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really dont get why they add a new arena, its not like the current one is "fun "

Comment

meh finding a 3v3 team was hard enough already, i have to skip arena so many times because of that.

4v4 seems like no more arena for me then .

Comment

My server do nog have the new patch yet but i'm waiting this 4vs4 arena since long ago... i have 1 or 2 mates more with i complete the team for mpd, now we will be able to run arena togeter, 2 sword + 2 bows... KOol!!!
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

4 knights vs 4 mages, and the battle will be over in 2 turns, they call it so balance of classes
          S371/Zetsuen.
          Honor: GDK
          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

So far like the 4x4, and the associated rewards, but I'm unclear on the best way to look at the teams/matching.

Should someone currently in Iron group try to team with other Iron group? Should we look for same general level and BR?

Before in the 3x3 if you were close in lvl and BR you would get some good matches most times, but in the 4x4 arena all our matches have been very 1 sided, with 90% of the time our team was getting killed, and a few times we were the OP ones? Only a couple of times have the matches been a good fight, coming down to last hit for either team...

Thanks

Comment

I would like an instant surrender option when we draw the orange sylph cashers 5 times in a row

Comment

lol im quiet enjoying these 4v4 arenas my little group seams to rock the east cost (somehow) s46 group

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                  4 knights vs 4 mages, and the battle will be over in 2 turns, they call it so balance of classes
                  4 archers vs 4 mages, and the battle will be over in 2 turns, they call it so balance of classes.
                  4 knights vs 4 archers, and the battle will be over in ? minutes, they call it so balance of classes.

Comment

yea they should remove chaos rune,intercept and Delphic death star .....those things are just to overpowered

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post

Pfffft , i run arena with three mages , sometimes 4 mages and we lose mostly to knights , stop complaining for once

Comment

I dont like it at all. Most of the days, I have to skip arena because I cant find a decent team. Usually not a big problem with 3 players (although some days it was hard), but 4 players is almost impossible for me...

Comment

Totally no difference to me, since I'm always at work during arena time

Comment

almost the same with Caballero1321, at school during arena time

Comment

I don't like this new arena either. Like other people have said, it is harder to get a team together. And two, which is the biggest for me, is it takes much longer to get your skill off. It just seems you are sitting there waiting for your skill to fire while you are getting hammered by the other team. Is this because there are 4 people now and it has to cycle through all of them before you can shoot? I don't like it at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X