Special ability: flight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special ability: flight

If man own lvl 8 mount stabel i want to see all mount get the abillity to flight.

Am running me lvl 8 stabel but should wanna use another mount but to lazy and swap mount so fast am gonna run in Cloud.
    When man own a lvl 8 stabel all mount should get the stats in that way man dont need swap mount many times a day.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Lol i want to see the alpaca and pig flight too.
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Flight ability is not indigenous to level 8 stables. It is indigenous to one particular mount. Using your justification, a level 3 stable owner's mounts (all of them) should spew green flame. Sort of silly, isn't it.

Bon apetit

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        If man own lvl 8 mount stabel i want to see all mount get the abillity to flight.

Am running me lvl 8 stabel but should wanna use another mount but to lazy and swap mount so fast am gonna run in Cloud.
        When man own a lvl 8 stabel all mount should get the stats in that way man dont need swap mount many times a day.
        man learn must first english forum before in posting.
        if man cannot proper type, confused will be in forum. *

*specially translated for dwmedia
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

my little Yoda
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
          X