Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about League Insignias and League Points and Groups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok had time to test it now, not just observing. Its not the order you join, but the spot you are in the room. Leader 33, 36, 39, 42 from left to right.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      ok had time to test it now, not just observing. Its not the order you join, but the spot you are in the room. Leader 33, 36, 39, 42 from left to right.
      If all 4 have the card, yes. If not: see what I said earlier.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        If all 4 have the card, yes. If not: see what I said earlier.
        uhm yes, i have missed your previous post, your explanation sounds logical, but it explains a bug, wouldnt call this intentional feature. Still its a bug thats actually beneficial, so yeah, dont report it lol.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

uhm yes, i have missed your previous post, your explanation sounds logical, but it explains a bug, wouldnt call this intentional feature. Still its a bug thats actually beneficial, so yeah, dont report it lol.
          I'm enjoying it, I'm keeping my mouth shut...
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

this is for insignia right? but what im testing is League pts. try to focus on that.
            Originally posted by Mentor_Ash View Post
            Ans2:- League Points decide what group you will be in among IRON/SILVER/GOLD/DIAMOND depending upon the wins or loss you have in arena ! Winning gives more of League Points & thus you go to the next level fast as compared to the loss.
            very true and basically obvious.

*what im testing is how much pts you get per group.
            so far i got: Iron = 190pts/win, Silver = 220pts/win
            and Loses such as: 140, 90, 40, 30pts in 2weeks of observation which suppose to be consistent numbers.
            and Unranked has: 66pts/win (which im not sure)

kinda intrigues me.
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              I've also asked r2 the same question about how teammates get more league points then others, and was simply told "That's how the game works" -_-
              Not gonna lie, that response made me lmao for a few mins. Sadly though, not a surprising reply in the least

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                and Loses such as: 140, 90, 40, 30pts in 2weeks of observation which suppose to be consistent numbers.

kinda intrigues me.
                basically if you lose to a higher ranked team you get more league points then you get if you lose to a lower ranked team

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Raya View Post
                  basically if you lose to a higher ranked team you get more league points then you get if you lose to a lower ranked team
                  i already figured that out and i also came to a conclusion that league rank value/pts might affect your gains and loses (ex. you get 235pts/win but suddenly you get 230pts in win).

and thanks for sharing it.
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

not going to read thru all the posts. has anyone asked or solved the incident that we get 90 league point except the left member get 190?
                    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Working...
                    X