Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about League Insignias and League Points and Groups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about League Insignias and League Points and Groups?

Does League Insignias refresh everyday? If so, then we need to use them before its gone right? And what is league points for? And how do you join the groups (iron, silver gold, diamond) in arena? And when it refresh?
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	ARENA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1692726
    Hope this is help. As the other question, i don't know since i don't play group arena
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

How about League points then.

Comment

Is the group thing determined by pvp points or league points?

Comment

i think eventually it will be determine by league ranks, but my leagueranking thing isnt getting updated, so therefore i cant give much info about it.
          MY grouparena is almost the same as normal arena
          Only i get league points and league insignias and its 4 people instead of 3.
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Wish I could do cross server arenas more often than once a week.

Comment

how can others get a Lot more points than me if we are in same group aLways during arena? is there anyway can get points aside from arena?

Comment

There isn't anyway but arena to get league points, I've also asked r2 the same question about how teammates get more league points then others, and was simply told "That's how the game works" -_-
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

it probably a mix of damage done and br that add slight differences to points.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

League points and insignia are determined only by groups, i often do ga on 2 chars in different groups and havent seen yet any unusual difference. But there is such in the normal insignias you get, can get 33, 36, 39 or 42 with card deck. Have a theory about it, but doesnt work every time lol.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      League points and insignia are determined only by groups, i often do ga on 2 chars in different groups and havent seen yet any unusual difference. But there is such in the normal insignias you get, can get 33, 36, 39 or 42 with card deck. Have a theory about it, but doesnt work every time lol.
                      The regular insigniae part is the easy part. +3 per purple card holder in team. If 2 people within the group have it, then +6 (whether you win or fail), if 3 then +9.. that's it.
                      League points, well... that's sort of a mess.. I thought it was related to the group you were facing (like facing diamond would give more even if you fail), but not that sure any more :P Keep getting +30 lately, even vs gods..
                      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                      Class : Knight
                      Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                        The regular insigniae part is the easy part. +3 per purple card holder in team. If 2 people within the group have it, then +6 (whether you win or fail), if 3 then +9.. that's it.
                        Yes, but with a but...
                        If the most left person in the room has the purple card, everyone in the team will get +3. If the second left person also has a purple card, him and the two people to his right get +6, but the one at far left still gets +3. If the third person in the room also has a purple card, they get +9, and the fourth one as well, but not the first two. Those still get +3 and +6. Etc.

So the purple cards stack, but only for the people with that card and the people to his/her right.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          Have a theory about it, but doesnt work every time lol.
                          pls do share it, will be glad to discuss any theory.
                          i also have theory posted here which the thread isnt mine.
                          what most confusing is the "after reset" rank or Unranked group which im not sure how much pts you get per win/lose coz i got mix numbers last week that i couldnt figure out.

*i'll post a illustration about the League pts gain and loses per group soon. coz i have a problem about my free time and gathering teams to test
                          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                            This is wrong, i am 100% sure. Both my toons got the deck, i do arena with same 2 other persons and still none of my chars get same insignia from same fight.

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                            pls do share it, will be glad to discuss any theory.
                            i also have theory posted here which the thread isnt mine.
                            what most confusing is the "after reset" rank or Unranked group which im not sure how much pts you get per win/lose coz i got mix numbers last week that i couldnt figure out.
                            No matter how crazy it might sound and without logic i think the difference comes from the order people join the room. The leader always gets 33 with deck, 2nd one 36 and so on. When i make the room i always get 33, when i get invited and join last on the 2 chars, one gets 39 and the other 42.

My doubt in this comes from when i try to join room as solo as last, but end up getting 36 or 39 only, this might be caused by timing tho.
                            Last edited by daunapu; 09-25-2014, 10:43 AM.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_bnguyen View Post
                              Does League Insignias refresh everyday? If so, then we need to use them before its gone right? And what is league points for? And how do you join the groups (iron, silver gold, diamond) in arena? And when it refresh?
                              Thanks
                              Ans1: - No League Insignias doesnt refresh everyday

Ans2:- League Points decide what group you will be in among IRON/SILVER/GOLD/DIAMOND depending upon the wins or loss you have in arena ! Winning gives more of League Points & thus you go to the next level fast as compared to the loss.

Ans3:- League Insignias Shop refreshes at the end of the month, so please remember to use all your collected Insignias for the various items of your need from the Arena shop while the LEAGUE POINTS refreshes weekly

Hope I have solved your Queries.

Thank You
                              Last edited by Mentor_Ash; 09-25-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X