Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about League Insignias and League Points and Groups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about League Insignias and League Points and Groups?

Does League Insignias refresh everyday? If so, then we need to use them before its gone right? And what is league points for? And how do you join the groups (iron, silver gold, diamond) in arena? And when it refresh?
    Thanks

• coldsw
    replied
    not going to read thru all the posts. has anyone asked or solved the incident that we get 90 league point except the left member get 190?

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_Raya View Post
    basically if you lose to a higher ranked team you get more league points then you get if you lose to a lower ranked team
    i already figured that out and i also came to a conclusion that league rank value/pts might affect your gains and loses (ex. you get 235pts/win but suddenly you get 230pts in win).

and thanks for sharing it.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Raya
    replied
    Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
    and Loses such as: 140, 90, 40, 30pts in 2weeks of observation which suppose to be consistent numbers.

kinda intrigues me.
    basically if you lose to a higher ranked team you get more league points then you get if you lose to a lower ranked team

Leave a comment:

• R26737621
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    I've also asked r2 the same question about how teammates get more league points then others, and was simply told "That's how the game works" -_-
    Not gonna lie, that response made me lmao for a few mins. Sadly though, not a surprising reply in the least

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    ok had time to test it now, not just observing. Its not the order you join, but the spot you are in the room. Leader 33, 36, 39, 42 from left to right.
    this is for insignia right? but what im testing is League pts. try to focus on that.
    Originally posted by Mentor_Ash View Post
    Ans2:- League Points decide what group you will be in among IRON/SILVER/GOLD/DIAMOND depending upon the wins or loss you have in arena ! Winning gives more of League Points & thus you go to the next level fast as compared to the loss.
    very true and basically obvious.

*what im testing is how much pts you get per group.
    so far i got: Iron = 190pts/win, Silver = 220pts/win
    and Loses such as: 140, 90, 40, 30pts in 2weeks of observation which suppose to be consistent numbers.
    and Unranked has: 66pts/win (which im not sure)

kinda intrigues me.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    uhm yes, i have missed your previous post, your explanation sounds logical, but it explains a bug, wouldnt call this intentional feature. Still its a bug thats actually beneficial, so yeah, dont report it lol.
    I'm enjoying it, I'm keeping my mouth shut...

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    If all 4 have the card, yes. If not: see what I said earlier.
    uhm yes, i have missed your previous post, your explanation sounds logical, but it explains a bug, wouldnt call this intentional feature. Still its a bug thats actually beneficial, so yeah, dont report it lol.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    ok had time to test it now, not just observing. Its not the order you join, but the spot you are in the room. Leader 33, 36, 39, 42 from left to right.
    If all 4 have the card, yes. If not: see what I said earlier.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by R2_bnguyen View Post
    Does League Insignias refresh everyday? If so, then we need to use them before its gone right? And what is league points for? And how do you join the groups (iron, silver gold, diamond) in arena? And when it refresh?
    Thanks
    Ans1: - No League Insignias doesnt refresh everyday

Ans2:- League Points decide what group you will be in among IRON/SILVER/GOLD/DIAMOND depending upon the wins or loss you have in arena ! Winning gives more of League Points & thus you go to the next level fast as compared to the loss.

Ans3:- League Insignias Shop refreshes at the end of the month, so please remember to use all your collected Insignias for the various items of your need from the Arena shop while the LEAGUE POINTS refreshes weekly

Hope I have solved your Queries.

Thank You
    Last edited by Mentor_Ash; 09-25-2014, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Yhina View Post
    The regular insigniae part is the easy part. +3 per purple card holder in team. If 2 people within the group have it, then +6 (whether you win or fail), if 3 then +9.. that's it.
    This is wrong, i am 100% sure. Both my toons got the deck, i do arena with same 2 other persons and still none of my chars get same insignia from same fight.

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
    pls do share it, will be glad to discuss any theory.
    i also have theory posted here which the thread isnt mine.
    what most confusing is the "after reset" rank or Unranked group which im not sure how much pts you get per win/lose coz i got mix numbers last week that i couldnt figure out.
    No matter how crazy it might sound and without logic i think the difference comes from the order people join the room. The leader always gets 33 with deck, 2nd one 36 and so on. When i make the room i always get 33, when i get invited and join last on the 2 chars, one gets 39 and the other 42.

My doubt in this comes from when i try to join room as solo as last, but end up getting 36 or 39 only, this might be caused by timing tho.
    Last edited by daunapu; 09-25-2014, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    Have a theory about it, but doesnt work every time lol.
    pls do share it, will be glad to discuss any theory.
    i also have theory posted here which the thread isnt mine.
    what most confusing is the "after reset" rank or Unranked group which im not sure how much pts you get per win/lose coz i got mix numbers last week that i couldnt figure out.

*i'll post a illustration about the League pts gain and loses per group soon. coz i have a problem about my free time and gathering teams to test

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Yhina View Post
    The regular insigniae part is the easy part. +3 per purple card holder in team. If 2 people within the group have it, then +6 (whether you win or fail), if 3 then +9.. that's it.
    Yes, but with a but...
    If the most left person in the room has the purple card, everyone in the team will get +3. If the second left person also has a purple card, him and the two people to his right get +6, but the one at far left still gets +3. If the third person in the room also has a purple card, they get +9, and the fourth one as well, but not the first two. Those still get +3 and +6. Etc.

So the purple cards stack, but only for the people with that card and the people to his/her right.

Leave a comment:

• Yhina
    replied
    League points and insignia are determined only by groups, i often do ga on 2 chars in different groups and havent seen yet any unusual difference. But there is such in the normal insignias you get, can get 33, 36, 39 or 42 with card deck. Have a theory about it, but doesnt work every time lol.
    League points, well... that's sort of a mess.. I thought it was related to the group you were facing (like facing diamond would give more even if you fail), but not that sure any more :P Keep getting +30 lately, even vs gods..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X