Game news from server s3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    I had way over 400 stored when patch came. And if you wanna work out exactly , if I took the amount I got from invasion off my dragon soul I would still be the same level lol. I've been completing lvl 30 necro every day since the first patch when drGon soul was released and continue to do so right now but no worries, nice to be famous but yes it's a typo it is not 1000% but just 1000. Meaning no difference in anything really.
    Is probably one of the more amusing typos I've ever seen haha. 1000% would be fun to see just once... Maybe thats where the Chinese players get such crazy BR? xD
    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

well u are wrong its maters because sooner u get it sooner u can do other stuff plus soon cw and hes on step in front, don't mater if its a bug bud I newer have any other game where u get patch differently like this and u play against each other in cross server fight. just r2 its pies of *** doing what they like and dong give *** about others. they give little gold for w8 and stupid chest whos open only with *** balens

Comment

Really I'd rather wait than have all the bugs and maintinence. One week isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things... And no my server doesn't have the patch, so I'm waiting patiently for the next one. Its the way it is, no use getting all angry over it. Maybe they will do something for the servers that didn't get it, maybe not. Either way, its simply a game!
        Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

well how much I was there its running more smother then with old patch

Comment

Honest question, but to the OP

a) How much do you need to go from level 4 to level 5?
            b) I know level 4 provides Penetration, can you provide what level 1 through 3 provide? I know they provide 1000 Crit, 1000 Dodge, and 1000 MDEF/PDEF but I don't know the order.
            c) if you remember the amounts to level for level 1 through 3? (I know level 3 -> 4 is 300)

Edit:

Nevermind....I got onto the S1 server and I found out the info. Updated the Dragon Soul Wiki page with the info that I gathered:

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Soul
            Last edited by Delritha; 08-12-2014, 02:33 PM.
            Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

there are a lot of bugs for the servers who get the patch early

Comment

Thats an enrage

Comment

Working...
                X