X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the amnesia of the light bosses in the wilds

This amnesia is interesting
    good part:
    it actually blocks the skill i am using as our amnesia should do, so its possible
    bad part:
    if it blocks the skill i intend to use all of my skills gets darkened for 1-2 rounds and can't use anything

I dont think its normal to get the skills darkened, is it the same for you too ?

is this pre or post patch?

I know per-patch, it has never cancelled the skill i have qued even though blocking it. both 70 and 80

Comment

no, the patch is not on my server yet, and it doest that to other players as well.

Comment

It only blocks a skill you've not done QTE on, so if you're slow you'll think it works. But when you're in sylph, non QTE skills and if you're quick to QTE it does absolutely nothing on first turn. Same as normal amnesia rune.

Comment

Last CW prelims, when guy used Amnesia rune on me, all my skills were blocked for 3 turns and then all were greyed-out for 2 other turns.

I made a test with my guildie and such situation happens once per 3-4 fights (that skills get greyed-out after amnesia effect runs out).
          Last edited by Caballero1321; 08-12-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X