Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight - 2nd Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight - 2nd Sylph

Hi guys,
    I need an advice. I have evolved my Iris to Triton.
    Now i would like to get my another sylph evolved. Which one is best for Knight (lvl 80, 128k Br)? I have all sylphs - Hades, Apollo, Gaia, Amazon, Pan lvl 80 and 1 blue star now.
    Ty for helping me!

Gaja "Enough Said"
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Gaia! The knight of our group has an evolved one and its fantastic =)
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

i would go hades, but too expensive.

Comment

since you got a support sylph, i would go for damage next. dont know how much you cash but aegis is a good choice.

herc or cerb would be my choices if you dont want to spend an arm and leg. herc has matk and -30% mdef attack so helps out in cw and other single target situations. cerb is also a high damage single target with a little more aoe/versatility not as good for cw(though no knights run fire res and has bleeds so might work out).

Comment

gaia or apollo if you are interested in the 4v4 arena. I'd go gaia though.
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

So you're a knight? you're so screwed then lol

Comment

i'm sticking with my Pan for now and will evolve it. for the +30% damage increase buff !and yeah Medusa,pan is a Gaia Killer !!
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by R245092557 View Post
                  Hi guys,
                  I need an advice. I have evolved my Iris to Triton.
                  Now i would like to get my another sylph evolved. Which one is best for Knight (lvl 80, 128k Br)? I have all sylphs - Hades, Apollo, Gaia, Amazon, Pan lvl 80 and 1 blue star now.
                  Ty for helping me!
                  Gaia for sure, or in other way Hercules since everyone got it now
                  Name: Executioner
                  Class: Critical Knight
                  Sylph: Hercules **
                  Server: S42 (Kabam)
                  Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                  Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    So you're a knight? you're so screwed then lol

i can see why ur rating is red
                    IGN- Sylph
                    Proficient City s165
                    Lvl 80
                    light casher
                    123k br
                    28k br purple 1 star gaia
                    crit/block build
                    guild:Majapahit
                    sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
                      i can see why ur rating is red
                      Coz of a lot of blind knight supporters yes? It's a clear cut FACT that knights as a class are the absolute WORST CLASS IN THE ENTIRE GAME.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        Coz of a lot of blind knight supporters yes? It's a clear cut FACT that knights as a class are the absolute WORST CLASS IN THE ENTIRE GAME.
                        I still like mine, he is doing just fine, its actually getting annoying to see all knights crying about everything lately.

Comment

Ty guys, seems that Gaia (Hercules) is right one. But that Pan seems very interesting too.
                          Just tell me, why are Apollo and Hades so hard to get and evolve when almost nobody wants to evolve them? Its really hard for me to see that Apollo or Hades can beat Gaia. They are good for Arena but for others PVE/PVP i am not so sure. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by R245092557 View Post
                            Ty guys, seems that Gaia (Hercules) is right one. But that Pan seems very interesting too.
                            Just tell me, why are Apollo and Hades so hard to get and evolve when almost nobody wants to evolve them? Its really hard for me to see that Apollo or Hades can beat Gaia. They are good for Arena but for others PVE/PVP i am not so sure. Am I missing something?
                            Apollo and Hades both have inherent higher stats than any other sylphs, and everyone starts with less resistance to light or dark, so there is that. Apollo/Athena skills are pretty underwhelming, IMO, but Hades/Aegis has some good ones. Gaia/Hercules is the undisputed master of single-target damage, so extremely useful for boss fights, especially world boss. Amazon does less damage in pve, but might gain an edge in pvp because people usually have less fire resistance than electro.

Pan is pretty worthless, although some Medusa skills are really great for arena (player and sylph) or mpd. Better for an archer, though, with the crit-based skills.

Comment

Evolve your gaia. With unstable voltage it will still be a bigger earner in wb than any other sylph even if the other has almost double the br.

Comment

Working...
                              X