No announcement yet.

Knight - 2nd Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my evolved hades! Very, very fun against players in GB and things, especially mages =D
    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      I still like mine, he is doing just fine, its actually getting annoying to see all knights crying about everything lately.
      You most probably havent reached the top levels where archers one shot knights by hercules easily

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        You most probably havent reached the top levels where archers one shot knights by hercules easily
        but have you?

your ignorance amuses me.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

and you most probably did not use your brain to think that not just archers have hercules but knight or mage also got and they can do 1hitko too and vice versa

Comment

Equal BR and Equal sylph, knight with agoran, chances are against the archer.
            Quit trolling or try harder.
            East coast archer.

Comment

lol.. ur real NOOB . U better stop playing wartune . muhahaha

Comment

Coz of a lot of blind knight supporters yes? It's a clear cut FACT that knights as a class are the absolute WORST CLASS IN THE ENTIRE GAME.
                lol! U better stop playing wartune .

Comment

I haven't met any mage or Archer who has 1 shot me yet. .
                  I have fought Vebso and some 200k BR archers . I swear no one has 1 shot me by Hercules.
                  IGN: Kittylation
                  Server: Miniclip
                  Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                    I haven't met any mage or Archer who has 1 shot me yet. .
                    I have fought Vebso and some 200k BR archers . I swear no one has 1 shot me by Hercules.
                    how much hp mate? with 65k attck and -30% spell at 50% with ur mdef being near 28k? u would get over 300k ulti hits
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by R245092557 View Post
                      Hi guys,
                      I need an advice. I have evolved my Iris to Triton.
                      Now i would like to get my another sylph evolved. Which one is best for Knight (lvl 80, 128k Br)? I have all sylphs - Hades, Apollo, Gaia, Amazon, Pan lvl 80 and 1 blue star now.
                      Ty for helping me!
                      I suggest to evolve Hades cause it's advantage skill for knight like restore HP and interrupt skill use (if you go defense). or giai for more attk and crit ( if you go for offensive).
                      ING: Erra
                      Server: s1
                      Class: archer,knight
                      Guild: indo,Lv60+

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                        how much hp mate? with 65k attck and -30% spell at 50% with ur mdef being near 28k? u would get over 300k ulti hits
                        Hp is around 230k, but thats not the point. I replied to 1 Shot Hercules
                        So if you use Skill 1, lets say Voltage. Surely i never died lol. And thats one shot, after that use Delphic, which makes 2 Shots, get my point lol?? :P

Technically when you evolved to sylph in a battle, thats 1 shot, then use a Skill which makes 2 shots . Surely there is no one for kill me for now with 1 shot.
                        Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 08-14-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                          Hp is around 230k, but thats not the point. I replied to 1 Shot Hercules
                          So if you use Skill 1, lets say Voltage. Surely i never died lol. And thats one shot, after that use Delphic, which makes 2 Shots, get my point lol?? :P

Technically when you evolved to sylph in a battle, thats 1 shot, then use a Skill which makes 2 shots . Surely there is no one for kill me for now with 1 shot.
                          thats playing with words! if u have 230k hp and ulti hits you for 300k its 1shot hit, whether u have 230k or 60k at that moment...
                          Originally posted by TheVictorious
                          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal
                          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                          Originally posted by EdGrr
                          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                          Class: Mage
                          Currect Br: 61????

Comment

thats playing with words! if u have 230k hp and ulti hits you for 300k its 1shot hit, whether u have 230k or 60k at that moment...
                            Ulti can't be used within the 1st turn correct???
                            It has to be 2nd turn, unless some people know the trick to use ulti without CD
                            As i said, 1 shot is out of question .
                            Lol lol lol, i guess we both are getting it wrong lol.
                            U meant by 1 shot (Ulti), i meant by using 2 skills to Kill lol

"You most probably havent reached the top levels where archers one shot knights by hercules easily"
                            I meant by above statement , it didn't mention Ulti or Delphic or Apolo or Rain dance :P
                            Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 08-14-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

i cringe at this. it's like saying "my matchstick can destroy a tank in a single blow, but first you must break the armor and everything else covering the gas tank."

and wt eff with dantemugetsu vs lazydazymugetsu, your names are confusing.
                              Last edited by Arlad; 08-14-2014, 02:10 AM. Reason: was quoted the wrong post.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                i cringe at this. it's like saying "my matchstick can destroy a tank in a single blow, but first you must break the armor and everything else covering the gas tank."

and wt eff with dantemugetsu vs lazydazymugetsu, your names are confusing.
                                Some things are kept secret :P. U never butt in, or you get hurt. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X