Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight - 2nd Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    i cringe at this. it's like saying "my matchstick can destroy a tank in a single blow, but first you must break the armor and everything else covering the gas tank."

and wt eff with dantemugetsu vs lazydazymugetsu, your names are confusing.
    mate u miss my point, the definition of 1shot inclines that if u have full hp after a certain skill you will die, (probably ulti). i was full life with -30% curse with 267k hp and i got killed from ulti 269k at 50%. so my opponent 1shotted me..
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
      mate u miss my point, the definition of 1shot inclines that if u have full hp after a certain skill you will die, (probably ulti). i was full life with -30% curse with 267k hp and i got killed from ulti 269k at 50%. so my opponent 1shotted me..
      im totally think you are the one missing the point. all the theories you gave are very situational.
      lets give the same scenario you gave us: enemy has 65k atk and you have -30% debuff. do you think he wouldnt "1-shot" you with other sylph's delphic of the same quality?
      yes, i understand you just giving an example that there is someone who could "1-shot" knights in full HP with their gaia's delphic. but back to what i said: a) completely situational, and b) it could be done with any other sylph in same condition.

heck, you dont even need a delphic or matk sylph to 1-hit knight in full hp if you have correct situation to do it. (timer damage multiplier, elemental resistance, buffs and debuffs, etc.)
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

im totally think you are the one missing the point. all the theories you gave are very situational.
        lets give the same scenario you gave us: enemy has 65k atk and you have -30% debuff. do you think he wouldnt "1-shot" you with other sylph's delphic of the same quality?
        yes, i understand you just giving an example that there is someone who could "1-shot" knights in full HP with their gaia's delphic. but back to what i said: a) completely situational, and b) it could be done with any other sylph in same condition.

heck, you dont even need a delphic or matk sylph to 1-hit knight in full hp if you have correct situation to do it. (timer damage multiplier, elemental resistance, buffs and debuffs, etc.)
        my answer was to lazydazy when he said that he didnt meet anyone that could oneshot him, i am not bashing knights or whatever, all i said is that gaia's ulti 470%if i remember correct + the freaking -30% curse is the highest damage single target combination. no i dont think any other sylph would oneshot me a)no other sylph has -30% curse , b) no other sylph has 470% delph, and of course in top end players oneshot needs more than one things to be achieved so its situational as you like to call it. so i dont think i am missing any point mate, i answer directly to my friend lazydazy that 1shot is possible, since i have experienced it 1st hand.
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

delete this one please :P
          Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 08-14-2014, 06:08 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

a)no other sylph has -30% curse ,
            but there are other sylphs with +20/30% damage buffs. which one do you think is more effective, 30% on 65k attack or -30% on enemy's 28k def?
            b) no other sylph has 470% delph
            yes, but the other attack oriented sylph, Amazon has 440% which is close enough. also it can hit 2 targets whereas gaia's can only hit 1.
            and like what i said on my previous post, given correct conditions even the most basic skill can "1-shot" a knight with full HP.
            and of course in top end players oneshot needs more than one things to be achieved so its situational as you like to call it. so i dont think i am missing any point mate, i answer directly to my friend lazydazy that 1shot is possible, since i have experienced it 1st hand.
            ah this again. reminder that he said that no one has 1-shot HIM, not you. and your example weren't even really "1shot". or should i make another metaphor on your idea of "1shot"?
            is 1 shot possible ? yes. but did he lie about his statement? there are no evidence on that.

now, we keep using knight as target example. what will happen if the same condition applied when facing an archer or a mage? do you really think that they will survive the scenario you mentioned?
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

my answer was to lazydazy when he said that he didnt meet anyone that could oneshot him, i am not bashing knights or whatever, all i said is that gaia's ulti 470%if i remember correct + the freaking -30% curse is the highest damage single target combination. no i dont think any other sylph would oneshot me a)no other sylph has -30% curse , b) no other sylph has 470% delph, and of course in top end players oneshot needs more than one things to be achieved so its situational as you like to call it. so i dont think i am missing any point mate, i answer directly to my friend lazydazy that 1shot is possible, since i have experienced it 1st hand.
              Kindly, and please go back to #28 and read what i wrote. I am associating 1-shot with something else. You are associating 1shot with something else. I hope you get my point now lol.
              For u my 1-shot is reply to

"You most probably havent reached the top levels where archers one shot knights by hercules easily"
              I meant by above statement , it didn't mention Ulti or Delphic or Apolo or Rain dance :P
              IGN: Kittylation
              Server: Miniclip
              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Kindly, and please go back to #28 and read what i wrote. I am associating 1-shot with something else. You are associating 1shot with something else. I hope you get my point now lol.
                For u my 1-shot is reply to

"You most probably havent reached the top levels where archers one shot knights by hercules easily"
                I meant by above statement , it didn't mention Ulti or Delphic or Apolo or Rain dance :P

Comment

but there are other sylphs with +20/30% damage buffs. which one do you think is more effective, 30% on 65k attack or -30% on enemy's 28k def?

yes, but the other attack oriented sylph, Amazon has 440% which is close enough. also it can hit 2 targets whereas gaia's can only hit 1.
                  and like what i said on my previous post, given correct conditions even the most basic skill can "1-shot" a knight with full HP.

ah this again. reminder that he said that no one has 1-shot HIM, not you. and your example weren't even really "1shot". or should i make another metaphor on your idea of "1shot"?
                  is 1 shot possible ? yes. but did he lie about his statement? there are no evidence on that.

now, we keep using knight as target example. what will happen if the same condition applied when facing an archer or a mage? do you really think that they will survive the scenario you mentioned?
                  we just play with words. you are right i was wrong the end.

Comment

One thing which i forgot to mention, the OP guardian rune cant be used by knights which pretty much puts an official stamp on the fact that knights are dead indeed.

Comment

If the mage / archer involved has a basic common sense to use the super OP advanced guardian rune then they can survive whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        If the mage / archer involved has a basic common sense to use the super OP advanced guardian rune then they can survive whatever.
                        sometimes i think you are arguing just for the sake of argument itself.

you think a max level adv guardian rune is a common thing, do you? it's far easier to find someone with 65k br hercules than someone with lvl 10 (regular)guardian rune.

i swear even if knight handed a nuclear bomb you will still complain about it.

Comment

sometimes i think you are arguing just for the sake of argument itself.

you think a max level adv guardian rune is a common thing, do you? it's far easier to find someone with 65k br hercules than someone with lvl 10 (regular)guardian rune.

i swear even if knight handed a nuclear bomb you will still complain about it.
                          Anyone with a slightest bit of common sense would figure out that in EVERY PATCH, KNIGHTS HAVE BEEN SHAFTED IN ONE WAY OR THE ANOTHER, it's very obvious that knights are th emost undesirable class in the game and you have to be completely blind to deny that.

Comment

Anyone with a slightest bit of common sense...

oh the irony...

Comment

oh the irony...
                              U know that when you hit the wall what happens?
                              Hope you get my point now

Comment

Anyone with a slightest bit of common sense would figure out that in EVERY PATCH, KNIGHTS HAVE BEEN SHAFTED IN ONE WAY OR THE ANOTHER, it's very obvious that knights are th emost undesirable class in the game and you have to be completely blind to deny that.
                                You asked me if I reached the top levels yet, not sure what you want to proof, but you simply dont get it at all.

You can't compare classes when they fight each other, you will never get matched to someone with exactly the same play time, money spend, or time invested.
                                Also, BR isnt saying everything about the strenght of your toon.

Only places where the difference between classes are shown are in Skytrail, probably in gods descent as well, and that recently got leveled by removing the slow skill.
                                Does it really hurt that much to get your refined pet a few weeks later?

You talk about the top levels like an IKEBTY, but you should have stayed in the lvl 35 bg.

Comment

Working...
                                X