Block Heal goes back to 4%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block Heal goes back to 4%

Following my previous thread on same topic, i just wondering what is actually happen with this heal from block (knight's passive). For the last 3 days, i noticed that each time i blocked, I did not heal (or i cant feel it since the heal is too small), especially in PVP. FYI, my HP is 200k ish, now my block is around 4.5k before was around 7k). I converted most of my block gems and refines into mdef and pdef. But today, I accidentally noticed that in arena team, I then do solo to test again, I can see my knight healing 8100 each time I block (4% from 200K hp). Im wondering should I convert back to block? cuz, I definitely will get my block back to max IF only healing is back to 4%. Or should I wait until after patch (will they change it again to 3k heal instead)? Im happy with as it is now ... hopefully they will not change it again to 3k ( in this case, no point having block more than def)...

I do really feel that healing from block is one of the best skill (if not the only one) for Knight, thus, changing even a little (% heal) can mean huge different for Knight: winning or loosing.
    Last edited by R28859033; 08-13-2014, 01:25 AM.

my server not yet get the patch

100% of the time when I block I heal 4% of my max HP (~6K ish)
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

if your server didnt get the new patch yet, it should have always been 4% heal, like kimwong said. after patch it will be capped at 3k, unless you play on one of the servers with patch and they changed it?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	block3k.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	1692859
        It is going to happen sadly
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Is there any announcement from them (publisher or developer)? Or the info only came from those server already patched? Just would like to see if they compensate it with other skill, since logically it has to be so very good, since knight will no longer be tanky w/o that healing....

Ouch i saw last post ss... Bah.... very frustating...

Rephrase: is there any new skill that compensate our lost from block heal capped?
          Last edited by R28859033; 08-13-2014, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
            Is there any announcement from them (publisher or developer)? Or the info only came from those server already patched? Just would like to see if they compensate it with other skill, since logically it has to be so very good, since knight will no longer be tanky w/o that healing....

Ouch i saw last post ss... Bah.... very frustating...

Rephrase: is there any new skill that compensate our lost from block heal capped?
            my screenie is from my server who is already patched.
            and not really. people are frustrated and takign out blockgems and astral since block became kinda useless :P
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
              my screenie is from my server who is already patched.
              and not really. people are frustrated and takign out blockgems and astral since block became kinda useless :P
              its usefull only for pve atm...they force u to make 2 builds, aka spend more money...
              Originally posted by TheVictorious
              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
              Originally posted by PunkPetal
              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
              Originally posted by EdGrr
              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
              Class: Mage
              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

doesnt matter pve or pvp.it is still the same>>capped at 3k

Comment

This reduction of block heal and addition of penetration, is going to completely destroy knights as well as their entire bottom skill tree. If you haven't noticed the devs hate knights. Thats why every new thing that comes out is based on primarily archers and then mages.

Comment

Ya, every knight I know is extremely upset about this.

Comment

try pvp in the new GA as a mage. Typically 2 rounds 3 aoe (ie 6) PATK including delphic stun means im stunned for before BL trigger and dead the following turn .

my knight tanker is the last man down with his evolved iris and carries the battle into the 2nd minute usually taking hits from 3-4 of the enemy. As they wear him down. Nothing wrong with knight class but mages are a liability in GA. sunto useless, can BL if lucky and then can limp to slyph wakening
                      Last edited by windies95; 08-14-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X