Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    i guess im being too subtle on my previous post.

look at TC's error, it's solved by simply changing browser. clearly it means whatever bug you had is not the same with the one in this thread. now, you might have your own problem, but it wasnt what the TC asked.
    It was same thing lol, everyone that got kicked out on my server had that exact same screen regardless of browser PC etc. Which is my point. In the OP's case a simple browser change could've fixed it but the error itself isn't only for flash crashing. Same screen could be for different things (ie half a server being shut down)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      It was same thing lol, everyone that got kicked out on my server had that exact same screen regardless of browser PC etc. Which is my point. In the OP's case a simple browser change could've fixed it but the error itself isn't only for flash crashing. Same screen could be for different things (ie half a server being shut down)
      if the server cant be accessed then the top bar wouldnt be shown. the error is on the content, not the whole page. therefore it's safe to assume it's the flash plugin crashed.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        type chrome://plugins/ at the omnibar. look at the adobe flash player, check how many files available. if more than 1, disable the others that you didnt use.

simpler solution: use other browser
        ty had the same issue out of nowhere
        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Flash still crashes on Maxthon, I use it primarily now because it's less laggy than the other browsers. Still, I often get white screens

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            It doesn't happen just for flash crash.

On my server yesterday ^ that happened, and a few dozen people were getting it due to some server-side disturbance. Can't say all of their flash crashed at the same time for the same amount of time can you? Could log into any server except ours which was fairly stupid lol
            Arlad just provided a solution to the most common issue of such problem.
            Of course, it's not always caused by the client-side wrong flash configuration, but that's the reason in most cases.

It's like when you got problem with some software/hardware, the first question you'll be asked by the support would be: "have you tried to turn it off and on again?". And suriprisingly, it solves the problem usually.

Comment

Working...
            X