Name:	zxc.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1754731

refresh page
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

your flash crashed.
      check your chrome's flash setting, make sure only 1 active at a time.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have tried that many times and I also clear cache but nothing happens still the same..

Comment

Make sure you have the latest version of flash player.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

type chrome://plugins/ at the omnibar. look at the adobe flash player, check how many files available. if more than 1, disable the others that you didnt use.

simpler solution: use other browser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Anyway, I would tell you - install Maxthon Browser.
              This one copes with Flash pretty nicely (as well as Chrome, relies on webkit engine).
              It also has some nice built-in features (like Flash content pop-up or page content sniffer).

Comment

thanks going to try that out

Comment

Thanks it helps, my game is running again. going to try installing that maxthon thanks for the suggestion

Comment

here currently using maxthon Click image for larger version

Name:	zxc.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	1692883

Comment

I didn't say you have to use it, but I'm sure it's worth to at least try it out.
                      Workse like a charm for me

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        your flash crashed.
                        check your chrome's flash setting, make sure only 1 active at a time.
                        It doesn't happen just for flash crash.

On my server yesterday ^ that happened, and a few dozen people were getting it due to some server-side disturbance. Can't say all of their flash crashed at the same time for the same amount of time can you? Could log into any server except ours which was fairly stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          It doesn't happen just for flash crash.

On my server yesterday ^ that happened, and a few dozen people were getting it due to some server-side disturbance. Can't say all of their flash crashed at the same time for the same amount of time can you? Could log into any server except ours which was fairly stupid lol
                          and changing browser magically fixed the disturbance on the server-side, right? <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            and changing browser magically fixed the disturbance on the server-side, right? <_<
                            Nope. Was down for around an hour, regardless of browser computer etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Nope. Was down for around an hour, regardless of browser computer etc.

i guess im being too subtle on my previous post.

look at TC's error, it's solved by simply changing browser. clearly it means whatever bug you had is not the same with the one in this thread. now, you might have your own problem, but it wasnt what the TC asked.

Comment

Working...
                              X