Casher sylphs horribly unbalanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casher sylphs horribly unbalanced

Well lets put it this way, whilst hades is best sylph of them all( aoe delphic does more than 280 % dmg in description-more like 200x2 and crits everytime, has great passive skills,heals while doing dmg, third skill also good ) apollo sucks badly- 340 % delphic that never crits, weak second skill-also monstrous cooldown on this unlike on second healing skill of hades which is 15s, super weak third skill(weakest sylph skill of them all), passive skills suck(comparable to gaia which is ofc better in other attributes, doesnt heal whilst doing dmg...(ofc this is the sylph I get from 150 packs offering no other rewards expect sylphs)-its second worst sylph after pan, I have tested it in bg/arena and my iris did much better.(same star rating)

Maybe it is you and not the sylph. Star rating doesnt mean much if you don't have sepulcrum invested.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
      Maybe it is you and not the sylph. Star rating doesnt mean much if you don't have sepulcrum invested.
      Have u read the whole thread or just last 2 sentences?Apollo is basically a pan but u have to pay money to get it.

Comment

still think its you or the res of your oppenent. apollo is a very good aoe damage sylph. alot of people run light res with him being so common so might appear to be less damage. hades does similar damage to him. might try getting some crit if you can't crit.

iris has no damage output compare to other sylphs (pan even outdamages her) only upside on iris is raindance and stun.

sylphs are all pretty balanced. hades and apollo are stronger then the rest. then the 4 non-casher sylphs are all pretty equivlent each with their own role. (for those that hate on pan, you should see what medusa can do in places like group/sylph arena, or spire).

Comment

apollos awakening skills: 340 % aoe delphic,160 % aoe att (cooldown 30 seconds), 148 % front row target dmg /good buyable skill:20 % heal
          pans awakening skills: 314 % aoe delphic,148 % aoe attack+ resistence reduction(cooldown 30 seconds) 138 % front row dmg /good buyable skill: 30 % heal
          So yeah its basically 3-5 % stronger pan and you have to spend cash in order to get it.

Comment

and you are missing alot of skills and res of oppenent along with growth differences
            Last edited by dukec2; 08-13-2014, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
              and you are missing alot of skills and res of oppenent along with growth differences
              In terms of other purchasable skills pan is much better in active skills whilst apollo is better in passive skills so they are pretty much even when it comes to buying skills(after evolution to evolved sylph skills pan is even much better in this question)In terms of resistences pan has good electro and water resistence(most players use these sylphs) also noone builds a resistence against wind as pan is not widely used and considered weak.You are right about the growth but if you invest the money u pay for apollo into marha and put it into pan it evens out.(at lower blue star ratings only ofc- in purple/orange the costs gets so big that the cost of apollo can be neglected)

Comment

why are you even comparing a pan to apollo ,apollo has higher growth rate and athena, the evolved version its much better than medusa, which is pan evolved. you do more dmg as apollo, you have passive dmg reduction and shield, and overall much better aoe skills. +apollo is matk pan is patk. Apollo much better than a pan,not even worth comparing them. Though for single target, still gaia-hercules are top.

Comment

I think you just have a bad apollo with nothing invested. If apollo is as bad as you say it is then it wouldn't have been used for so long in class wars as the top sylph. Gaia would have replaced it long ago for knights in class wars. Evolution has made the sylphs a bit more balanced and sylphs like pan once evolved are much better bringing it up to the level of other sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                    I think you just have a bad apollo with nothing invested. If apollo is as bad as you say it is then it wouldn't have been used for so long in class wars as the top sylph. Gaia would have replaced it long ago for knights in class wars. Evolution has made the sylphs a bit more balanced and sylphs like pan once evolved are much better bringing it up to the level of other sylphs.
                    Actually most of top archer/knight cw players use gaia/hercules.

Comment

My 40k Athena does plenty of damage and it did when it was just an Apollo, and it's still 1 star but kills most ppl. As for medusa, the skills are awesome when evolved, just a shame it's the only one I don't have
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

The only people who use apollo now are those who already invested in it heavily with mahra & sepulcrum. Their high growth and element advantage makes them relatively good for sylph arena, but their poor skills means they're not all that useful in pvp or pve. With the new 4v4 arena, the strong aoes will be more valuable, but generally, not all that great.
                        Hades has more useful skills, but I'd hardly say it's the best sylph - any crit advantage you see is completely imaginary, and I'm pretty sure the 310% number is accurate.

Comparing athena to medusa, I'd actually prefer a medusa, but pan is so weak I doubt I'll ever invest enough mahra in it to get there.

I made my apollo purple when I thought athena skills were going to be great for tanking, but since they turned out to be so lame, it's at best going to be evolved after hercules and triton, but I won't invest any balens to get it there (which means probably never, given divinity shards will be hard to come by).

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
                          Actually most of top archer/knight cw players use gaia/hercules.
                          That was after evolution came out. Apollo was being used in top knight class wars far more. Even now Athena is really strong and very viable in class wars. You made a poor comparison between pan and apollo. Pan is probably the weakest sylph, but once evolved all sylphs become pretty equal. It comes down to hwo much is invested and the players strength.

Comment

Athena destroys everything when fighting a number of foes or against single targets. Herc does great against a single target. And yes if you dont have a crapton of money to pay for an evo sylph your just a speedbump.

Comment

For those who don't have medusa mine is maxed and she is pretty much a beast. in spire she can keep group thru 3 boss after the stun and its a beast again. I have the 30% dmg incr and also 30 % dmg reduc and the 2 aoes destroy ppl. Ive hit with Vulcan for 1.85 mill which aint bad. But I have 4 of 6 upd and so far pan hits best I feel.

Comment

Working...
                              X