exchange event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange event

hello, i got the mount out of the box and still have some 2nd anniversary shards, what should i get?

im a light casher (meaning VIP only, rarely 500 balens for recharge packs if they are rly good). i got the mount from a box i got in sky trail reward.

my main sylph is a gaia, blue 4 stars 3640/4000 exp. what should i do? trade the mount card for shards? use the mount? also considering im not a casher for boxes/mount/clothing, is it worth to trade it cuz +30 mount is not a big loss or should i keep it cuz i will need those stats/bonuses at some point?
    and if do exchange it should i go for mahra or sepulcrum? i dont have a cash sylph nor enough shards to get one, stuff for evolving them seems useless, so at this point its either sep/mah or stuff for evolving the sylph

Use the mount card for the mount. You can always get sep/mahra later on, but the mount may not come back into an exchange event.

Comment

Keep mount.

Comment

Mount refining is coming (tomorrow), so having as many as you can get will be very beneficial in the long run.

Comment

Working...
        X