death of the knight class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Pan gives hp passive, so that means more tanky knight. Plus, if he really likes Pan, he could evolve it to Medussa... Skills of Medussa are nasty:
    -passive that works like unstable voltage, but instead of damage, crit rate increases, up to 25% max
    -steal not only damages but also steals awakening points (steal is different from awakening)
    -whispering wind increases all your teammates damage by 30%, great at team arena, before they delphic, it is like using the skill of herc which reduces mdef, but works on all teammates... costs 500 a points though.
    -wind crest gives a deflection shield which deflects 20%of received damage, up to 20k (not so nice, but it is still nasty, esp if it works 100%)
    -master of wind and aquillons passive skill add an increase boost of defense, making knights more tankier.
    -good counter againsts herc, which is already ubiquitous, medussa has 200 electric defence, and herc has minus 200 wind defense.

That said, Pan/Medussa has potential in high level pvp aspects of the game - lots of uses.
    medusa is supportive sylph, 1vs1 hercules surely has higher chance to win
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by redav View Post
      on L80 , my sylph obviously get stronger too. level has nothing to do with it, lvl 69 is hard enough too
      edit: on lvl 80 ill be advantange, simply new troops will be stronger, would be hard enough to kill them before awakening, that wont be problem for me since i got AOE sylph. problem will come for gaia players who have no skill to kill troops except tht flash storm that does only 20k dmg.
      You've already lost against decent competition if you have to rely on sylphs to kill troops.
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Pan gives hp passive, so that means more tanky knight. Plus, if he really likes Pan, he could evolve it to Medussa... Skills of Medussa are nasty:
        -passive that works like unstable voltage, but instead of damage, crit rate increases, up to 25% max
        -steal not only damages but also steals awakening points (steal is different from awakening)
        -whispering wind increases all your teammates damage by 30%, great at team arena, before they delphic, it is like using the skill of herc which reduces mdef, but works on all teammates... costs 500 a points though.
        -wind crest gives a deflection shield which deflects 20%of received damage, up to 20k (not so nice, but it is still nasty, esp if it works 100%)
        -master of wind and aquillons passive skill add an increase boost of defense, making knights more tankier.
        -good counter againsts herc, which is already ubiquitous, medussa has 200 electric defence, and herc has minus 200 wind defense.

That said, Pan/Medussa has potential in high level pvp aspects of the game - lots of uses.
        yeah GG skills none said anything about it, but in a vs of a herc user ? i think i will still 1 shot any medusa/pan user in range of 10k br higher maybe even more
        on the other hand playing WD with it that makes the attacks itself so low that it wont hurt me that much anyway. lets put it that way how many skills u gonna cast if u both awakened on the same time ? u gonna cast the reduce res skill and the shield and then Delph ? by that time i would have killed u already :P
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

• Notice you dont see any of the real knights posting in this thread. You're all noobs, and haven't figured out how to make br or use your toon yet. All i need to see is cross server strength rankings, and it says it all. Knights own end game, end of story.

Comment

• There are few Real Knights in this Thread. U just have to find out
            IGN: Kittylation
            Server: Miniclip
            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              Notice you dont see any of the real knights posting in this thread. You're all noobs, and haven't figured out how to make br or use your toon yet. All i need to see is cross server strength rankings, and it says it all. Knights own end game, end of story.
              they aren't knight class , theyre balens class....
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icesz View Post
                they aren't knight class , theyre balens class....
                I believe all top people are Balen class (Spend Cash) , this game rely on balens to be on top no matter what class you play, correct me if i am wrong
                IGN: Kittylation
                Server: Miniclip
                Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• i'm sure there are archers and mages cashing just as heavy, but the fact is more knights are at the top, yet all they do is cry about how unfair it is. Well the noob knights are crying anyway.

Comment

Notice you dont see any of the real knights posting in this thread. You're all noobs, and haven't figured out how to make br or use your toon yet. All i need to see is cross server strength rankings, and it says it all. Knights own end game, end of story.
                    I agree with 1/2 of this.
                    Knight - Kabam - S1
                    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

i'm sure there are archers and mages cashing just as heavy, but the fact is more knights are at the top, yet all they do is cry about how unfair it is. Well the noob knights are crying anyway.
                      Actually its not that they cash as heavy. Knights just get more br due to their passives compared to archer or mage. They get increase in HP and DEF. Archers get increase in HP and Crit. Mages have increase in HP and Healing. Healing gives no BR. Crit stat is kind of low in case you haven't notice as equipment stats, astrals and gems all give much lower crit value compared to DEF.

In a BR race, knights will win hands down. But Mages with lower BR can easily kill a knight who probably cashed slightly more than them so just because knights are at top of x server ranking doesn't necessarily mean they will win all PVP.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Mages have increase in HP and Healing.
                        Just a little correction:
                        Mages get increase in MDEF and Healing. HP is from adv. class, but that's the same for all classes.

Comment

Working...
                        X