Runes and Holy Seal during sylph form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes and Holy Seal during sylph form

Damn... everything is so new, I have to change my tactics soooon.
    We can now use runes and HS even in sylph form!!

Yup. Finally Amnesia rune won't be that OP

Comment

you mean that op lvl 10 amnesia rune which lasts for 1 effective turn ? ^^ unless they fixed it now

Comment

well, theres advanced amnesia, which im guessing blocks 8 skills for 5 turns :P
        IGN- Sylph
        Proficient City s165
        Lvl 80
        light casher
        123k br
        28k br purple 1 star gaia
        crit/block build
        guild:Majapahit
        sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          you mean that op lvl 10 amnesia rune which lasts for 1 effective turn ? ^^ unless they fixed it now
          Level 10 lasts for 3 turns according to definition... But then, the first turn usually does not work, so level 10 effectively lasts for 2 turns.. Or maybe I am missing something??

Another good thing about amnesia rune is that sometimes, a bug is happening (or it really is not a bug), where all the skills are being grayed out, and you can't use them all... I wonder how that triggers...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Level 10 lasts for 3 turns according to definition... But then, the first turn usually does not work, so level 10 effectively lasts for 2 turns.. Or maybe I am missing something??

Another good thing about amnesia rune is that sometimes, a bug is happening (or it really is not a bug), where all the skills are being grayed out, and you can't use them all... I wonder how that triggers...
            well i had someone in guild with lvl 10 amnesia and the debuff in battle was only 2 rounds instead of 3 AND the bug with first hit not being blocked made it so that in real your opponent gets blocked for only 1 turn. the bug with first hit is still there, not sure if lvl 10 rune has 3 rounds now... anyway that other bug that you mentioned sounds interesting, didnt know about it. whenever i tried amnesia i just noticed how bad it is ^^.

also are there even advanced runes for amnesia and chaos?

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              well i had someone in guild with lvl 10 amnesia and the debuff in battle was only 2 rounds instead of 3 AND the bug with first hit not being blocked made it so that in real your opponent gets blocked for only 1 turn. the bug with first hit is still there, not sure if lvl 10 rune has 3 rounds now... anyway that other bug that you mentioned sounds interesting, didnt know about it. whenever i tried amnesia i just noticed how bad it is ^^.

also are there even advanced runes for amnesia and chaos?
              It happened to me twice - 2 skills were blocked, but those unblocked skills are greyed out, and I cannot use any skill for 1 turn... Someone also in bg testified after a battle that that was her first time experiencing that all skills were blocked, that is what she said (a 69 bg, where amnesia rune is capped at level 7, blocks only 3 skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

That lovely can't do anything but auto-attack is when a skill you have already selected but have not finished gets blocked. The same thing happens with the Gaia's Jupiter's wrath skill when it blocks skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                  That lovely can't do anything but auto-attack is when a skill you have already selected but have not finished gets blocked. The same thing happens with the Gaia's Jupiter's wrath skill when it blocks skill.
                  must be only under some conditions because it never works for me. when i try in duels the other can always cast his skill as if nothing happened

Comment

Working...
                  X