Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

delete the knight classs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete the knight classs

i am not here to complain about knight class, like low block rate n etc, i just wanna ask for a swap class button, so i can transfer knight in to archer or mage, coz at this moment, u just completely destroyed knight class, we r not even class anymore, we are like troops in mpd, like gaurdian in battle ground, easy to killl now, since i have noticed u reduced down the dmg on troops too. i lost against a mage and archer 5 times in a row,they both were low in br + in honor lvl too. and i am a knight with 105k br, lvl 68 , lord divine medalian, before the patch , i used to kick their butt with ease, now im having hard time in killing troops [i dont know any other knight noticed it or not] give us a swap button or just rollback the knight class , otherwise get lost
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Originally posted by redav View Post
    i am not here to complain about knight class, like low block rate n etc, i just wanna ask for a swap class button, so i can transfer knight in to archer or mage, coz at this moment, u just completely destroyed knight class, we r not even class anymore, we are like troops in mpd, like gaurdian in battle ground, easy to killl now, since i have noticed u reduced down the dmg on troops too. i lost against a mage and archer 5 times in a row,they both were low in br + in honor lvl too. and i am a knight with 105k br, lvl 68 , lord divine medalian, before the patch , i used to kick their butt with ease, now im having hard time in killing troops [i dont know any other knight noticed it or not] give us a swap button or just rollback the knight class , otherwise get lost
    You say, troops finally mean something and aren't killed by knight's/archer's AoE?
    If that's true, I'm happy the finally brought it back!

Comment

Even as a mage, I've noticed troops are harder to kill. Used to 1 shot everyone's troops with my first ae, now I'm noticing they survive quite often. Damage used to be 100k+ each wave on rain of fire crits, now it's normally in the 70k range.

Comment

I would so love to switch from a useless knight class to the super overpowered archer class

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          I would so love to switch from a useless knight class to the super overpowered archer class
          you took my words man.
          S371/Zetsuen.
          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Just did arena, the only thing i like now is the fact you are getting killed by Low br in awesome way, while b4 patch i was almost killing those people solo lol.
            IGN: Kittylation
            Server: Miniclip
            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
              Just did arena, the only thing i like now is the fact you are getting killed by Low br in awesome way, while b4 patch i was almost killing those people solo lol.
              i dueled someone i used to spank eveyday in altar, and today she handed my arse to me in an instant.
              S371/Zetsuen.
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

why dump a class? if it is as bad as you say, knights will quit and the problem will solve itself.

or, maybe you are just a sucky player that complains a lot

Comment

but they finally gave knights a slow! ... then made it so it doesn't work on any bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                    why dump a class? if it is as bad as you say, knights will quit and the problem will solve itself.

or, maybe you are just a sucky player that complains a lot
                    A noob with join date feb 2014 should not go around calling other players sucky, learn more kid, knights are truly the worst of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      A noob with join date feb 2014 should not go around calling other players sucky, learn more kid, knights are truly the worst of them all.
                      You are such a whiner, everyone should make fun of you, no matter what join date.

Comment

Damage reduction applied for me too, used to hit templars with 150k with ultimate slasher, now i barely hit with 100k.. but not only templars, i do way less damage on players and wild bosses or mpd`s and have no idea what they have changed or if its a bug. I hope it will be a bug otherwise this is a ****** up **** from them to remove 50k damage from some since they have struggled to get high patk
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          You are such a whiner, everyone should make fun of you, no matter what join date.
                          I'm afeared the game will soon only be played by people like this.
                          Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                          Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                          Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                          Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                            I'm afeared the game will soon only be played by people like this.
                            Lol a couple of newbies making predictions, you guys should not even be allowed in the forums, **** newbies, not knowing the game at higher levels at all and making pointless statements

Comment

i don't care if knight sux or are good.

I love my style of playing and never feel like cheated.

If you want strong. spend and get what you want.
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                              X