delete the knight classs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Lol a couple of newbies making predictions, you guys should not even be allowed in the forums, **** newbies, not knowing the game at higher levels at all and making pointless statements
    Everyone has a right to say something, even though it is pointless, like you do. If they should not be allowed, then you should not be allowed in forums too.. Your attitude is too rude.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      i don't care if knight sux or are good.

I love my style of playing and never feel like cheated.

If you want strong. spend and get what you want.
      Love that one. Pretty much how I feel

Well, in a sense, I think knights are op (and a really important class !).. Since their only purpose is to last long enough to be able to awaken XD

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
        i am not here to complain about knight class, like low block rate n etc, i just wanna ask for a swap class button, so i can transfer knight in to archer or mage, coz at this moment, u just completely destroyed knight class, we r not even class anymore, we are like troops in mpd, like gaurdian in battle ground, easy to killl now, since i have noticed u reduced down the dmg on troops too. i lost against a mage and archer 5 times in a row,they both were low in br + in honor lvl too. and i am a knight with 105k br, lvl 68 , lord divine medalian, before the patch , i used to kick their butt with ease, now im having hard time in killing troops [i dont know any other knight noticed it or not] give us a swap button or just rollback the knight class , otherwise get lost
        Yea, I completely agree. Somehow I feel like they intentionally making knight weaker and weaker. I usually whirlwind at 1st move and wiping out all opponen troops. But now, I need to use 2 additional skill to kill opponent troops. Not to mention, I hardly survive from Nirvana boss.... sad...so sad....

Comment

Originally posted by R24305689
          QQQQQQQ AND MORE QQQQQQ Knights sux Blah blah Im a Knight and played right i pwn all classes learn to play or leave
          example of noob that doesnt understand game's class weakness and strength. Typicall.....

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            why dump a class? if it is as bad as you say, knights will quit and the problem will solve itself.

or, maybe you are just a sucky player that complains a lot
            on my server, 70 % knight strength has already quit.
            S371/Zetsuen.
            Honor: GDK
            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post

or, maybe you are just a sucky player that complains a lot
              sucky player you say, im being strongest non cash player on my own server, :s fyi
              top 10 in arena ranking, ftw
              S371/Zetsuen.
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Damage reduction applied for me too, used to hit templars with 150k with ultimate slasher, now i barely hit with 100k.. but not only templars, i do way less damage on players and wild bosses or mpd`s and have no idea what they have changed or if its a bug. I hope it will be a bug otherwise this is a ****** up **** from them to remove 50k damage from some since they have struggled to get high patk
                my dmg reduced by half, not just tht much, and yeah on players as well.
                S371/Zetsuen.
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

QQQQQQQ AND MORE QQQQQQ Knights sux Blah blah Im a Knight and played right i pwn all classes learn to play or leave
                  i don't think u know the current situation, if u r on europian server and around lvl 60-64, i would haave made killing streak on you in bg, that i am sure of. learn more n then compare urself to other classes.
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Yep NOOB that has Taken #1 in Class Wars 5 times in a row and is #1 Knight for my server like i said QQQQQ MORE NOOB learn to play your class NOOB
                    on my server, 3 server r combined, not a sisngle knight is in top 10.
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      You are such a whiner, everyone should make fun of you, no matter what join date.
                      MR.XYZ, have u ever played with knight class. if not, then be quite about it.
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                        MR.XYZ, have u ever played with knight class. if not, then be quite about it.
                        do you even ever played with archer or mage?
                        why dont you just quit your knight and play as an archer if you complain so much.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Although I still hold a candle of hope for knights, I must agree that they are pretty much garbage currently.

Blocks heals and shields are all we were ever good for...and now not even that.
                          Let's be honest here....Archer can use Incendiary to mimic our 30% dmg reduction skill for PvE...or they can SS it in PvP...so that's pretty much useless.
                          Where we used to have a chance to make the fight interesting with the blocking and heals...we cant do any longer. Block heal has been capped to a stupid amount...and new astral reduces that even further.

At least before there was some semblance of balance....archers did damage...mages healed...and knights tanked...

NOW: Archers deal damage...mages heal...and knights sleep as they are even less party-worthy than before, lol

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                            Although I still hold a candle of hope for knights, I must agree that they are pretty much garbage currently.

Blocks heals and shields are all we were ever good for...and now not even that.
                            Let's be honest here....Archer can use Incendiary to mimic our 30% dmg reduction skill for PvE...or they can SS it in PvP...so that's pretty much useless.
                            Where we used to have a chance to make the fight interesting with the blocking and heals...we cant do any longer. Block heal has been capped to a stupid amount...and new astral reduces that even further.

At least before there was some semblance of balance....archers did damage...mages healed...and knights tanked...

NOW: Archers deal damage...mages heal...and knights sleep as they are even less party-worthy than before, lol
                            True, but some super retarded excuse for players will still defend knights, the worst class in any game ever.

Comment

hahah how many threads u need for knight class...Death of the knight class..knights need more attention and now Delete the knight class....

Comment

If you dont like your knight toon just delete it...thats it...

Comment

Working...
                                X