New patch for wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch for wartune

With all this new stuff like prepose wedding bands and a like. And the new devotions. All this new stuff is garbage. People will be flocking to leave now Thank you wartune for makeing this game so much more unfun to play. I have one question for the people who make wartune's . Is this game now for shut ins. Becuse with all this new stuff you have to be to do all this new stuff. I have spent thousands on this game and right now i am willing to walk away. So job well done for making this game totaly unfun to play.

i agree, old patch was much fun, r2 will be hitting their heads once the game goes down
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

idc about weddings, but when it covers half of the screen making me unable to click on things and lagging me I ******* hate it, screw the patch.

Comment

So im not the only one that dislikes the luck based devotion rewards? what a relief

Comment

Yes to everyone so far. I mean why bother even doing devotions EVER now. To much stuff going on making everything lag and i mean bad. I dont think R2 even gets it. HOW many players their turning off to the game with this money grab. Greed kills many a good game. They should take a page from blizzerd or bethisda. I beta test for skyrim online And they have always gotten back to me. Putting a ticket in with r2 is meaningless. I have put in 7 tickets over the last 4 months and talked with ingame r2vet. And have not gotten anything fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by R28944483 View Post
            Yes to everyone so far. I mean why bother even doing devotions EVER now. To much stuff going on making everything lag and i mean bad. I dont think R2 even gets it. HOW many players their turning off to the game with this money grab. Greed kills many a good game. They should take a page from blizzerd or bethisda. I beta test for skyrim online And they have always gotten back to me. Putting a ticket in with r2 is meaningless. I have put in 7 tickets over the last 4 months and talked with ingame r2vet. And have not gotten anything fixed.
            I would have gone for that wedding thing, if it didn't cost a bazillion balens... even tho I only have boundbalens, LOL.

Comment

Your right on that one. Just one more way for R2 to tell a regular player to grab your anckles. And get ready for the lube

Comment

i will quit too because they ruined knight class>

Comment

So much cheese needed for this whine.

Comment

The new patch suckes big time it take all the rewards away from the non cash players whats up whit that??

And the new patch is created for cash players only very soon all non cash players can not affort the game and wartunes wil loss a big time off players loike the others games who wanna get rich!!!!

Comment

They smell the money stupid they go for the big cash player and not paying atantion to the small cash players!!!

Comment

My personal opinion on all this is that they are trying to milk as much money from the game while at the same time killing the game on purpose. Out with the old and in with the next great cash whale game. Just a theory

Comment

So you work for R2 thanks for letting us know

Comment

you paid, they dont care about you anymore.

Comment

Working...
                            X