Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guardian rune too OP? Unfair for knights again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redav View Post
    really u took tht 1 in a 100 statement sersiusly? dude have a common sense, anyone would think tht i was talking about majority.
    so you didnt take your own word seriously? this is a FORUM where WORDS are exchanged like weaponry at war.

what the hell why do i even bother with you.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

its not my fault that u don't have a common sense, you r going off from the topic, take any server from s371 to s521, u will only seee extinction of knights, this is no joke or spouting, i talk on proved results, not ** like you do. smartass.
      Last edited by redav; 08-15-2014, 06:13 AM.
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

at the moment on s521 its 14 out of 100. on my server s371, its 26 out of 100, my server is already 1 year old, and on s380-83, and so on, they r goin down, be practical thats what i mean, not to mention in the future, if this keeps going, sooon it will be 1 out 100.
        S371/Zetsuen.
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

at the moment on s521 its 14 out of 100. on my server s371, its 26 out of 100, my server is already 1 year old, and on s380-83, and so on, they r goin down, be practical thats what i mean, not to mention in the future, if this keeps going, sooon it will be 1 out 100.
          just an fyi s371 is DEAD at 40k br on afk mode i end up somewhere at 60~80 on wb so you cant really compare that...lol

Comment

then why dont u look on s383 and s380, they both r same, really? whats ur characte name on s371?
            S371/Zetsuen.
            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

in afk, i come on 3-4 rank in knights during wb, fyi, thts why i say
              S371/Zetsuen.
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                just an fyi s371 is DEAD at 40k br on afk mode i end up somewhere at 60~80 on wb so you cant really compare that...lol
                form s371 to s521, every server is dead if u start to compare it with your wb ranking.
                S371/Zetsuen.
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

if you wana compare knights population compare it from some active servers then now some dead ones also wb is the event which people participate the most so comparing it with wb seems pretty good

Comment

so many servers i looked on, couldnt find a active server newer than s371, well we will see in 2 months how many players quit the game, since only Knight class got nerfed in this new patch. its gonna be high. over n out.
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

slow was nerfed,df is useless almost everywhere now,and so is thunderer..thou it still hits hard

Comment

its not my fault that u don't have a common sense, you r going off from the topic, take any server from s371 to s521, u will only seee extinction of knights, this is no joke or spouting, i talk on proved results, not ** like you do. smartass.
                        funny you talked about common sense while you are the one lacking it and intelligence.

im going off from topic? this very topic is about guardian rune, not knight's population. and who is the one who started the talk about population?

you only give a sample that clearly not represent the fact. lets say if i use detroit as sample of crime % in USA, would it be a correct sample? why dont you look at the cross server ranking, is knights really underpopulated?
                        you were asking for us to look on our own server, and i gave you my proof. you said its 1 of 100 on the knight population, you proved it yourself wrong. now what kind of spin you would do later?
                        just keep complaining and spouting **, because that's the only thing you're good at. you are not even good in playing this game.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          funny you talked about common sense while you are the one lacking it and intelligence.

im going off from topic? this very topic is about guardian rune, not knight's population. and who is the one who started the talk about population?

you only give a sample that clearly not represent the fact. lets say if i use detroit as sample of crime % in USA, would it be a correct sample? why dont you look at the cross server ranking, is knights really underpopulated?
                          you were asking for us to look on our own server, and i gave you my proof. you said its 1 of 100 on the knight population, you proved it yourself wrong. now what kind of spin you would do later?
                          just keep complaining and spouting **, because that's the only thing you're good at. you are not even good in playing this game.
                          i don't understand how forum allows you to even log in, ppl with blind mind like you, oh gosh XD . you r considering the old rankings, the old chars, GO LOOK ON NEW SERVERS> NEW RANKINGS = LOW KNIGHTS, and about the topic, tht is title, not topic fyi, + i just explained how knights got doomed , old man , do u know how to be practical
                          S371/Zetsuen.
                          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            intelligence u say? XD dude wanna have a chess match? u will spend ur whole life but wont be able to put me down in chess, old man
                            S371/Zetsuen.
                            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

i don't understand how forum allows you to even log in, ppl with blind mind like you, oh gosh XD . you r considering the old rankings, the old chars, GO LOOK ON NEW SERVERS> NEW RANKINGS = LOW KNIGHTS, and about the topic, tht is title, not topic fyi, + i just explained how knights got doomed , old man , do u know how to be practical
                              What an obnoxious loudmouthed brat you are. Are you using the word "old man" as an insult?
                              What is this nonsense about title is not the topic. This topic is clearly talking about Guardian Rune. No matter what you said, it is you the one who talking about nonsense.
                              Advance Guardian rune would be a disadvantage towards knights, but it would take more than a year to maximise it or spending 5000 US$. anyone willing to spend that much of time or money clearly would have an advantage.

You are a noncasher anyway, why do you even bother getting riled up by things that only affordable by heavy cashers? Even if the Guardian Rune doesnt exist the heavy cashers would easily getting advantages over the non casher.

I see all you do in this forum is just complaining about things and never contributed anything positive. The question should be returned to you, why are you even allowed to be here? You are even more blind minded by not accepting other people's opinions.

And the New servers? Most of them are dead on delivery. The influx of archers and mage are mostly comes from whiners like you that thinking being a knight suck and trying to play as other class, but after they realized that archers and mages arent that great they abandon their accounts, creating dead new servers.

I saw so many new servers arent even able to reach 340m WB HP because the lack of players there, are you going to use them as a sample instead the old servers that has more active players?
                              Your Logic on using new servers as example are terribly flawed, because there are many new players in the old servers too. And those purfely new players arent picky about choosing their class. Like i said above most of the archers and mages in new servers were a weak knight players who cant compete with the rest and giving up their character. Are those people going to be your sample of new players? If yes then i pity you for your blind minded.

Comment

funny this was a thread about guardian rune yet no Mod made sure it remained as one .... wew

Comment

Working...
                                X