Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guardian rune too OP? Unfair for knights again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another knight complaining... seriously move on....

Archers:
    Power reduced again
    Increase crit stat -> get less crit success
    Skills dont work in any events now
    Advance skills (absolutely useless, "advanced" no they are not!)
    No repeat healing
    No Shields
    No Defence
    List is endless....

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
      i don't think u get wht i say, i dont mean tht knights were always low in population, i mean they r going low in population, with the every server they launch, extinction is near xD deal with it
      I think you're not too bright. Click on cross server BR rankings, it's loaded with knights... Go into TOK NM,, Guess what, 3 or 4 knights. Knights have the highest br by far in US East.

Comment

People use guardian rune? Other than for surviving wb ulti, that is,

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

it works great for me i purposely sylph 1 turn late
          IS + Sylph + Guardian rune, survives most gaia delphics unless the person is super OP
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            the advanced guardian rune is what people are worked up about.

Comment

Why discuss how many knights quit or will quit? I think its obvious most knights would never have chosen this character if they would have known all the disadvantages.
              Knights in top 20 are just die hard hero's

Comment

u can check on any server from s400-s521.

im s 410 we have 8 knights in the top 16

and 33 in the top 100
                Last edited by ISuk?; 08-17-2014, 02:10 PM.
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

The guardian rune was always too powerful, and with this patch it's suddenly gotten a lot more useful - you can use it in sylph mode, timing it to block the opponent's delphic. Compared against the very limited usefulness of purge & puri, knights have good reason to complain about that.

But this patch really hasn't nerfed knights that badly. The block heal cap is terrible for pve (especially solo), but not that unreasonable for pvp. Intercept is now a lot more useful in battleground and arena, and we can get a slow effect in necro, which lets me get a few levels farther.
                  4v4 arena will be miserable for low-level knights, to be sure, but at high levels things even out pretty well, and sylphs are usually the deciding factor anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    I think you're not too bright. Click on cross server BR rankings, it's loaded with knights..
                    Not that I agree with redav's statement on knights going extinct, but ur wrong with using cross-serving as reference. Cross-server is made mostly of older servers and older players with a few newer ones popping in here and there. All the knights in there picked the class back when it was still a very good class in terms of end game potential. BUT NOW POST 3.1 PATCH, they have been nerfed to some degree and he is basically saying new servers POST PATCH 3.1 will now have few players picking knights if at all. I don't agree with that though since knight is still a good class...just more challenging then the others.

Does this mean knights will be extinct? no, for that would require all existing knights already playing to quit and leave and all future players to never pick knight class ever.

Are knights useless now? no, still very good tanks and a must have in high lvl mpd's, wild bosses, and other areas

Does guardian rune doom all knights to be archer and mages punching bags? is possible, I dont see a clear counter to it since a maxed guardian would grant essentially god mode for two turns. Someone mentioned bleed as a way to fight back, but that requires time to take effect...not something u have alot of in the era of op slyphs
                    Last edited by R26737621; 08-17-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

From the screen shots u guys attached above (or in previous pages), all i my conclusion is ... You guys are talking about low level / low BR range.

After lvl 80 and advance class, in my opinion the knight's skill Mars Will maybe is the best defence buff in this game. I always bring a knight with Mars Will in my party almost everywhere. In Dragon Invasion, that skill can make party members survive. Agains atoll boss, that skill can keep all party members survive at least 4 turns. Plus the apollo shield, knights are very important team players. You can go without knight ? Maybe yes, but knights can make everything easier for you.

There're 7 knights in my server's top 20 and all of them are bad *****.

There're plus and minus in every class, if u only want to see the minus, u cant stop complaining all the time no matter what class u r using now. People always has their own preference, I love to play mage, my friend love to play knight and he proud being a knight. People says that archer is the best, but i don't like to play archers. I say mage is good, but my friend don't like mage, he prefer being a knight. If you don't know how to play a class and take advantages from its special abilities, that doesn't mean that the class is bad.
                      'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
                      FORSAKEN First Guild Master
                      KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

wow.. old thread but still funny.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          Ok, so the knight pops his guardian rune as soon as the mage an archer pop up, 100% guarantee.... i cant believe another knight cry thread.

knights dont have guardian runes

and nice edit, but i seen
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            knights dont have guardian runes

and nice edit, but i seen
                            SOB!! you got me.. get some sleep!

Comment

I have an OP knight and archer account. Knights are OP just use Rage steel one of many skills that are good on knights i think they got one of the best skill trees followed by mages and then archers.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                                I have an OP knight and archer account. Knights are OP just use Rage steel one of many skills that are good on knights i think they got one of the best skill trees followed by mages and then archers.
                                intercept with long CD, and very low damage, it is actually not as useful as you think

I would say our best skill is Ultimate Slasher, low rage + high dmg + good target
                                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                                IGN: Kimwong
                                CLASS: Knight
                                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                                X