Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guardian rune too OP? Unfair for knights again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    intercept with long CD, and very low damage, it is actually not as useful as you think

I would say our best skill is Ultimate Slasher, low rage + high dmg + good target

good in group arena though, i hate it when i get hit by it, i have a great double delphic system going on, and you damn knights always ruin it
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      good in group arena though, i hate it when i get hit by it, i have a great double delphic system going on, and you damn knights always ruin it
      it is 25% chance to hit you only, that's why I don't like intercept as well (as it may hit the one I don't want to....)
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        it is 25% chance to hit you only, that's why I don't like intercept as well (as it may hit the one I don't want to....)

never daced me in arena then

im a stun/intercept magnet
        luckily hardly anyone uses stun in 80s
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Best knight skill is by far mars will . Intercept is meh since they changed it to random target. The absence of guardian rune for knights has been annoying me for a while. And now with rune advancing it has become an even bigger issue

Comment

Knights have it good stop crying you can not have everything.

Archers should be crying more there the ones that had all important skills nurfed.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
              Knights have it good stop crying you can not have everything.

Archers should be crying more there the ones that had all important skills nurfed.
              Since we are talking about guardian rune, you can assume this is about pvp and wb.
              The skills for archers that got ''nerfed'' are df and scatter, both of wich are not used in pvp/wb.
              Guardian rune is by far the best rune atm in pvp and at wb, knights dont have it. We realy do not have it that good.

Don't take this as me saying knights suck, they definatly don't. But with advanced guardian rune, we realy got shafted =]

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                Since we are talking about guardian rune, you can assume this is about pvp and wb.
                The skills for archers that got ''nerfed'' are df and scatter, both of wich are not used in pvp/wb.
                Guardian rune is by far the best rune atm in pvp and at wb, knights dont have it. We realy do not have it that good.

Don't take this as me saying knights suck, they definatly don't. But with advanced guardian rune, we realy got shafted =]
                apollo shield,agoran shield,mars will

Comment

This thread just to dann funny and stupid. Knights can counter Archer to. What it hell id u cast guardian rune and other cast max level amnesia on u . Just learn the game and stop flame. Besides Knights got op advanced skill Mars will what cant even be scattered. In teamfight if u got equal BR teams , then if one Team bot Knight u cast mars will before sylph the team without Knight pretty sure loose. In this game now almost all about teamfight. Just BG and CW is 1v1. And Knights dont fight Archer in CW. So stop cry all. Knight and mages bot many advantages. Archer is glasscanon char and the guardian can be counter to.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    one hercules shot is all it takes for the agoran to vanish, then good luck to a knight surviving crit delphic at the timer with -30% mdef lol, knights are dead meat with this new rune, no chance at all. It's official now.
                    Earlier, people made arguments like "archers and mages also die by hercules", but now they will not take any damage basically for 4 turns, they can cast guardian as soon as the poor knight goes sylph form, how can the retarded devs make such a big mistake??
                    What annoys me the most is that the useless CN guys are not doing a damn thing about it, the number o knights in top 100 are getting scary low, in sq 91 wan, s111 only 2 knights ar there in top 15, all the others quit.

where do you keep getting "4 turns"
                    guardian rune is 2 turns. Its very hard to last till you can use it twice during sylph changes for a mage/archer

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                      since only Knight class got nerfed in this new patch. its gonna be high. over n out.
                      You must be joking!!! Are you just oblivious to the issues other classes have? You must only play a knight. Archers' deep freeze is completely useless now. And I know for a fact many, many archers built their skill tree around DF so we have been robbed. Scatter no longer works in many NM dungeons and I'm not talking about ll. If a class got "nerfed" this last patch, it was archers!!!
                      Archers cannot even scatter the advanced knight skills! Fact is they have ruined the two skills that made us most valuable. No it's not "just talking about pvp"... look at the entire game. And for those who complain about purge and puri runes being useless, trying having two skills useless. Why don't you have Guardian rune? You're built on hp. You shouldn't need Guardian runes! Just use your two shields! Not to mention the knights' EDD is way overpowered and archer's delphics are way underpowered. And you got a cap on something... wow how terrible. At least you still have it. Really there's a ton of issues for all classes and you're only looking at one rune. Ridiculous to complain.

You whine and complain so much but at servers 160s-early 170s there are mostly archers and knights at the top. Knights aren't weak. You are. You want to talk about not being able to do damage for 2 turns? How about the absurd stuns? You ok with that?!
                      Last edited by JeffExtreme; 10-20-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Never fails. Go onto the forums of any game out there and I will bet you dollars to donuts there's this exact same kind of thread. "The class/Race I chose is underpowered" , I have to admit this one is one of the funnier threads I've read along this line though. Loved the part where you cried "minority"! LOL, I was waiting for the reverend Jesse Jackson to show up and start spouting off LOL.

Awhile back someone wrote a post for knights which was fantastic. I tried searching for it, but I can't remember the name of it. It exposed the awful truth of starting a knight. It is a tough Toon to play in the beginning, no doubt. Come towards end game though, They become unstoppable in the right hands.
                        If your argument holds water anywhere, I would say that it is the fact that the knight class is not the best class for a starter. Definately go archer for first time until you get the feel of this game. Then branch off and make a knight,.

Comment

LOL..you poor knights, you must suffer badly with all your OP skills, HP, Bock, Shield OP Heal runes etc...All you knights got shield, 5rounds of it..learn how to use it instead of complaining about others getting it and having to spend months on upgrading it, leaving out other stuff for just that rune, while you can build a counter rune for that.
                          And you saying knights quit? so? how many archers and mages havent quit? OP ones!
                          Now stop whining and start playing...knights have NOTHING to whine about, their are OP in the last part of the game. My guess its you...and that you cant play a knight.

Comment

lol for dummies who say knights are useless, I can sheild and apollo sheild, and block heal ur weak attacks and bleed rune the life outta u we dont need a 2 turn guardian rune if we did u would do 1% damage xD

Comment

Really? Do you think 1 class is OP trough the whole game? then you are wrong, your showing an 18k Br as top on your server, you guys just started the game...wait for it to become 300k+++++br and then we can start talkin about OP, and whos the best class etc
                              Knights are the best class in end game, nages in start of the game, and archers mid game. This is just ridicolous.
                              Whats your excuse for bringing this as a knight standard? If i could choose again, knights would defenatly be a serious choise. EVERYBODY want a decent ngiht in a party, if not they will never get it anyway...Knights is a must have in all aspects of the game atm...so you should wait with your complaints until you learn about the game...lol

patience my young apprentice, patience

Comment

Originally posted by Rephin View Post
                                Knights are the best class in end game, If i could choose again, knights would defenatly be a serious choise.
                                lol dude knights arnt over powered in this game only, knights are the tanks, archers are the damagers, and the mages are healers they all have a type to do in this game, archers can lower defences with certian skills and damage, mages can counter any damage with ahealing, knights can use more defences to survive more hits.
                                SO THERE IS NO CLASS THAT IS SPECIAL THAN THE OTHERS

Comment

Working...
                                X