Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guardian rune too OP? Unfair for knights again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CS1.png
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	1697320
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CS2.png
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1697321
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CS3.png
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	1697322
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• Ya its making mage cw very long.. Last cw I had 2 or 3 go limit. with 54% dmg reduction and heals best do dmg to win... So once again I expect long battles and pray for most dmg lol.

Comment

• you are brain damaged, i said SYLPH i didnt say WHICH sylph! if as an archer your aim is to kills mages with hercules than you are as stupid as **** for using a herc on your own, take hades and destroy the mage in 1 hit with a skills of your choice, or aswell an AQ could do it far better than hades. then come back here and post. if you are stupid and u did the wrong choice (using herc, since EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in this game has electro resistance, and mage has higher Mdef) then dont blame the system saying your class sucks
        then again you QQ of 20% more mdef but you arent happy with 20% MORE hp archer has (30% of base, not sure how it scales cuz it could be more given its 2 separate passives) and china ppl have 1mil HP or more, and dont tell me 200k hp doesnt change lol. u only point what YOU want to see, but dont look at what rly is there

on a second note, in pvp what rly counts is the dmg, playing defensive (as a knight shields/as a mage heals) is absolutely USELESS, def makes for the 1st 1 minute, maybe 2, but when timer goes 150% 200% you die oneshot from sylph no matter what u have on you, and if you have a rly tiny brain you could counter the mages deplich in many funny ways (guardian rune/amnesia) so dont QQ, learn the game and come back to the forum with a smile

Comment

• depends on who u fight there bud. u wont 5 hit me with ur maxed sylph sorry..... As for guardian rune trick is to wait till he cast mass dmg so again I wont even have to sylph and u still wont win . If player has big br or say 550k health like me gl with ur 1 shot bud...

Comment

• Originally posted by cloudwarrior View Post
            lol dude knights arnt over powered in this game only, knights are the tanks, archers are the damagers, and the mages are healers they all have a type to do in this game, archers can lower defences with certian skills and damage, mages can counter any damage with ahealing, knights can use more defences to survive more hits.
            SO THERE IS NO CLASS THAT IS SPECIAL THAN THE OTHERS
            this was once true but is no longer. Sylphs ruined the power circle.. anyone with a hercules is the damage class. That makes knights OP with their sweet defense/passives.

Comment

• Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
              Knight sucks, Archer rules, Mage rules, R2 rules and Knights sucks (said again).
              Quit trying to convince those puny knights, hope they quit instead as arguing why or how knights are good leads to nothing.
              lol noob alert

Comment

• Originally posted by Rephin View Post
                LOL..you poor knights, you must suffer badly with all your OP skills, HP, Bock, Shield OP Heal runes etc...All you knights got shield, 5rounds of it..learn how to use it instead of complaining about others getting it and having to spend months on upgrading it, leaving out other stuff for just that rune, while you can build a counter rune for that.
                And you saying knights quit? so? how many archers and mages havent quit? OP ones!
                Now stop whining and start playing...knights have NOTHING to whine about, their are OP in the last part of the game. My guess its you...and that you cant play a knight.
                5 rounds? what would be fighting to make it last that much? a Level 1 naked foe? Most of the time it lasts 1 or 2 rounds (if illusion triggers :P ). Archers don't even bother scattering it (unless you have another buff worth dispelling) since raw damage cuts thru. Mages magical attack vs our much lower mdef can do a nice job too. In short, it usually lasts longer in a knight vs knight.

In most fights ( which are 1 vs 1), i would rather have that offensive skill of archers that both deals damage and debuffs damage by -30% ( it's an apollo with damage).

And i could not agree more with Kim when stating that our best skill is US. Just wished we had another medium power-range skill like it. Fast (our knight skills are anything but fast) , quite damaging, low rage, and focused.
                " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                Class : Knight
                Nick : Khine

Comment

• [QUOTE=ADYXZ;1145239]you are brain damaged, i said SYLPH i didnt say WHICH sylph! if as an archer your aim is to kills mages with hercules than you are as stupid as **** for using a herc on your own, take hades and destroy the mage in 1 hit with a skills of your choice, or aswell an AQ could do it far better than hades. then come back here and post. if you are stupid and u did the wrong choice (using herc, since EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in this game has electro resistance, and mage has higher Mdef) then dont blame the system saying your class sucks
                  then again you QQ of 20% more mdef but you arent happy with 20% MORE hp archer has (30% of base, not sure how it scales cuz it could be more given its 2 separate passives) and china ppl have 1mil HP or more, and dont tell me 200k hp doesnt change lol. u only point what YOU want to see, but dont look at what rly is there

haha why i even bother keep writing with u kid. If u saw stats of player in china u see knight and mage is close to archer in hp and if archer have 1,2m hp and knight 1,1m hp what the hell is the difference u think 100k hp will save u lol. In Chinese now u can lvl sylph to 200k + BR and it will come to here to sooner or later. For light casher they can only focus on one sylph and hercules better option then cerberus or aegis since it also better in pve and better vs other archer and knight. Then u say im stupid if trying to kill mage with herc. If i can only focus on make herc strong u really wanna call me stupid. Or u think a 1 star purple aegis or cerberus will scratch a mage with orange sylph? How brai.nfu.**** are u actually. If u spend same much balen on archer, knight and mage then archer will be weakest class in pvp, pve is a different point. Thats no complaint thats the facts evryone know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                    5 rounds? what would be fighting to make it last that much? a Level 1 naked foe? Most of the time it lasts 1 or 2 rounds (if illusion triggers :P ). Archers don't even bother scattering it (unless you have another buff worth dispelling) since raw damage cuts thru. Mages magical attack vs our much lower mdef can do a nice job too. In short, it usually lasts longer in a knight vs knight.

In most fights ( which are 1 vs 1), i would rather have that offensive skill of archers that both deals damage and debuffs damage by -30% ( it's an apollo with damage).

And i could not agree more with Kim when stating that our best skill is US. Just wished we had another medium power-range skill like it. Fast (our knight skills are anything but fast) , quite damaging, low rage, and focused.
                    "archers don't even bother scattering it" because archers don't bring scatter to pvp. Anyone who hasn't spent time playing an archer should not be allowed to have an opinion on how OP their skills are.

Comment

• Why do u guys deviate out of the topic, @redav - u seen like a normal casher , n Arlad is a noob guy, who just doesn't know anyting abt how to play wartune , he has oly cash, he would have spent tons to get his toon to where it is now.(which was never even needed)
                      Each class has its own advantge, I am a knight and I enjoy playing it, knights are less in number, but 80% of those knights in each server are smart and unique. Rune are oly few rounds, same BR knights will hold out that easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X