Troops taking low dmg,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops taking low dmg,

i don't know what u devolopers did, coz u never inform about anything anyway, i just waanna confirm that my dmg on troops has drastically decreased like 40%, im a knight. its like my will destroyer or medalian is not working, in pvp i just kept killing troops while the other mage wiped me from earth[ not to mention that was low br mage] how much u gonna weaken the knight class, untill it turns in to some kind of troop ?we were already having a hard time to kill troops, since we have very low dmg n one n only aoe,
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

I still kill troops in 1 aoe, no difference for me. And it's not because you're a knight, if it's been changed it affects all classes. You already posted other threads whining. Nothing will change . Just get stronger then troops will be easier, for all you know they could have max Hp academy on their troops and max troop count in which having Templars would make it hard to kill quickly. If I come up against ppl with max academy their Templars take 170k damage each before they die. Fortunately if my lunatic crits all hits they die if not they survive barely, but not up against too many that have maxed
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

It's affecting everyone. My rain of fire does about the same percentage less damage to troops now too.

Comment

Yeah the dmg to troops has been lowered but for everyone, not only knights.

Comment

Haven't noticed any difference in PvP.

Comment

I think they gave troops some elemental resist values now. Seems like they have 100-200 resist values for all elements when they had 0 before. Not that it helps them survive much longer, even in sky trail.

Comment

think they stoped medalions working on troups as there not "players" makes some sence

Comment

i hit same as always

Comment

Troop are harder to kill now... I noticed it on my first bg.

Comment

In GA

I noticed that my damage seems to be "spreading out" toward the opposing party.

if they have 4 players, I do less damage, but if they only have 2 players, I do more damage with same skills.
                    (this can easily be reproduced by a mage with RoF) (I used multishot and lunatic)

is this intended or a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
                      It's affecting everyone. My rain of fire does about the same percentage less damage to troops now too.
                      yup. pretty much confirmed. I used to be able to kill one toon in 1 shot. But I can't anymore even both hits from my ROF are crit.
                      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                        I still kill troops in 1 aoe, no difference for me. And it's not because you're a knight, if it's been changed it affects all classes. You already posted other threads whining. Nothing will change . Just get stronger then troops will be easier, for all you know they could have max Hp academy on their troops and max troop count in which having Templars would make it hard to kill quickly. If I come up against ppl with max academy their Templars take 170k damage each before they die. Fortunately if my lunatic crits all hits they die if not they survive barely, but not up against too many that have maxed
                        get stronger? im loosing against low br ppl n even low lvl ppl, ith 10k br diffrence, does that make sense im loossing again n again even when im stronger?
                        S371/Zetsuen.
                        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

a weaker mage than me still kill my tropps in 3 hits, and i dont stand a chance to him, same goess forr the archer. just how weak they made my char. how the hell can a Lord divine lose against a crrusader even when Ld got higher br?
                          S371/Zetsuen.
                          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                            get stronger? im loosing against low br ppl n even low lvl ppl, ith 10k br diffrence, does that make sense im loossing again n again even when im stronger?
                            LMFAO.

if you lose against lower BR, then it's your problem.
                            or are you a one of the conspiracy nuts that thinks R2 buff other player's troops except yours? if what you said is true, then your troops would also be harder to kill.

seriously, its pathetic that most of the stupid complains comes from the same group.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                              a weaker mage than me still kill my tropps in 3 hits, and i dont stand a chance to him, same goess forr the archer. just how weak they made my char. how the hell can a Lord divine lose against a crrusader even when Ld got higher br?
                              define the word 'THEY'.dont blame others when your own character is weak.it is your own fault which mean you build your character wrongly.as for 'ld lose to crusader'>>>nothing wrong in it.a lord divine doesnt mean he/she is immortal.
                              Last edited by jessysilver; 08-14-2014, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X