about the marriage countdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the marriage countdown

i just got married in wartune, and when i try to exit it says that the wedding isn't finished yet, and i have to witness the entire wedding to receive aditional reqards. the colldown shows 97 more minutes, do i really have to wait until it ends? what do we get?

U don't have to witness anything , After Marriage u have to do quest. There are 10 quest which has to be done by male lol.
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

what if both of them are male or both females

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBlanket View Post
        what if both of them are male or both females
        Only the party leader can pull a marriage quest, it has nothing to do with gender of the person pulling the quests.

Comment

how do you get married?

Comment

can u help hw do u get married ?

Comment

There was no more rewards or buffs at end of wedding.
              Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
              s 343 Chasm of Horrors
              Guild Gemini

Comment

The countdown for marriage is similar to that of the count down for guild tree. It just shows how much longer the event lasts and how much longer you can collect the stuff that appear. For example, collecting the flowers, candy, etc.

Comment

ty, the rewards weren't what the guests expected though :P

Comment

Lol funny thing is "Satisfaction points" doesn't work in Spire, Tok, and also while you do Wild boss.
                    IGN: Kittylation
                    Server: Miniclip
                    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

it all depends on the guests of your wedding. after you go the the event/firework sale person inside your ceremony room. located to the right of the altar if facing it. you can purchase candy and boquets to throw. you and your guests may get this. the point in inviting your friends is to stimulate the player base, make new friends and of course gifts are nice. your guests may also send you gifts during the wedding but if you leave you may miss out on these rewards. at the end of the wedding you will recieve what gifts were given to you. I for instance was given balens and several million gc from various friends combined. It splits the rewards for the newlyweds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                        U don't have to witness anything , After Marriage u have to do quest. There are 10 quest which has to be done by male lol.
                        Do you know what the quests are that have to be done? I got married last night but haven`t seen any new quests come up :/

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                          Do you know what the quests are that have to be done? I got married last night but haven`t seen any new quests come up :/
                          Talk to the guy you bought the wedding package from.
                          Knight - Kabam - S1
                          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                            Talk to the guy you bought the wedding package from.
                            Hmm ok TY but I didn`t buy the wedding package my other half did, does that matter? Or does it have to be the person who bought the package?

Comment

Working...
                            X