Bring back 3vs3 arena!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back 3vs3 arena!

Please bring back 3 vs 3 arena instead of this 4 vs 4. Not only is there too much lagg, but it makes it difficult to get a full team.

Meh 4vs4 arena is awesome! Its the only good thing (and league shop) from new patch!
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

4 vs 4 more fun more challenges.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

ok people are you high? 4x4 was so laggy as to be arena heck x10. Half the fights so laggy that not even see the end of them.

Comment

You mabye should stop complaine over lag and get you a bettre computer stop play one a 20 years old computer.

I haven no lag at all so its just you some not invest into a good computer.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            You mabye should stop complaine over lag and get you a bettre computer stop play one a 20 years old computer.

Maybe you should go to school to learn proper grammar and English.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
              nice reply i like it

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                agreed. Besides, i've tried to play group arena 2 days in a row and it freezes at the end of the match causing you to have to refresh to exit. No attempts can be used. It might be fun, but it's so broke, most of us dont know.

Comment

i agree, it was difficult for me to find 2 partners, now to find 3 it is burdensome...

Comment

and by the way my computer 1 year old and was bleeding edge tech laptop super-computer interface.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

You mabye should stop trollinge

Comment

Working...
                      X