X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imperial glory quest where is it?

Imperial glory quest where is it?

I must be blind

It starts with Badlands Nightmare. Once I got done with that, I was completed until Imperial Glory Quest V which is participate in Tank Trials twice.

Comment

is the Tank thing...

go into Tank 2 times (means mass ppls in-and-out giving bunch of default wins)

or

Kill people in Tank 2 times

which is it?

Sounds like they're trying to promote Tanks, but if it's the first, it's just going to make Tanks even more annoying than before.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        is the Tank thing...

go into Tank 2 times (means mass ppls in-and-out giving bunch of default wins)

or

Kill people in Tank 2 times

which is it?

Sounds like they're trying to promote Tanks, but if it's the first, it's just going to make Tanks even more annoying than before.
        Gotta finish it, ie have the victory/loss screen. I tried go in go out with alt but it didn't count until I finished my attempt for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Gotta finish it, ie have the victory/loss screen. I tried go in go out with alt but it didn't count until I finished my attempt for the day.
          I see, so this requires at least 2 days (if you don't do both Tank times in one day) to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            I see, so this requires at least 2 days (if you don't do both Tank times in one day) to finish.
            Yup, will know in 5h if using the 2nd daily works too, but I imagine it does.

Comment

well maybe different servers? My servers dont give me directions and now they are asking for soul crystals

Comment

It goes 3 MPD boss kills for first 3 quests, then 200 Soul Crystals, then 2 PARTICIPATION'S in Tank Trials, doesn't matter regardless of win or loss, just 2 Tank Trials and it should complete the quest for you.

Comment

i sure hope so ArchmageDaze and sir wy havent you gotten back on my server :P
                  Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                  Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

How many do we have to do all together?

Comment

Working...
                    X