Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What wilds boss are now doable ?

hello

some said bright and dark aren't doable anymore and electro now is ? someone tried ?

thanks
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Electro's just as bad, if not worse lol.

Did Spirit of Light today, was pretty easy, hits harder (went from taking ~10kish dmg to ~22kish) give or take, but still doable.
    Dunno if I want to try Spirit of Fire since so far reflect can't be scattered in any place, so if her reflect stays on it'd suck somewhat.

Comment

so far my team tried 3 bosses (my team average 165K BR)

Spirit of Fire: hits harder, but no poblem for my team

Spirit of Light: hits harder (and more laggy, don't know if my own problem or sth else), but still no problem (me and the mage DC for 2 min and still alive)

Spirit of Dark: crazy boss, one hit me 66K (no buff nor IS), even my server 1st mage said he failed to pass with his team (his team average BR a bit higher than my team)

elite I feel the same difficulty
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        so far my team tried 3 bosses (my team average 165K BR)

Spirit of Fire: hits harder, but no poblem for my team

Spirit of Light: hits harder (and more laggy, don't know if my own problem or sth else), but still no problem (me and the mage DC for 2 min and still alive)

Spirit of Dark: crazy boss, one hit me 66K (no buff nor IS), even my server 1st mage said he failed to pass with his team (his team average BR a bit higher than my team)

elite I feel the same difficulty
        Lag on apollo seems global.

You sure about elite? I was soloing some ants today since no time to bother with SD and it had a rage buff and more HP than before. Which seems different from pre-patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

You sure about elite? I was soloing some ants today since no time to bother with SD and it had a rage buff and more HP than before. Which seems different from pre-patch.
          ant I don't know I only do soul drainer (80 Elite) with my team, and it seems the same for me (dmg to me ~12K, die after one of us deal hercules delphic)
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

just tried dark with 170k to 190k team. a hell lot harder indeed ... couldn't finish the second hp bar
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

is that lych boss still buged?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

that ant always had a rage buff after a few turn, just like the moonevil den 2nd boss. of course its not really noticable because normally it's dead before it has the chance. i still able to solo it with 145k archer so i think there's no difference
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  that ant always had a rage buff after a few turn, just like the moonevil den 2nd boss. of course its not really noticable because normally it's dead before it has the chance. i still able to solo it with 145k archer so i think there's no difference
                  Guess I never paid attention to it lol, seemed different.

Comment

i attacked a lvl 80 electro alone to see how long i can survive. I dodged 1st attack for 1 damage, second attack 1 hit me even though i had 141 k hp, so nope. the lvl 80 elite seems harder , most of the players seems to die faster there. Wb ultimate hits me 2 times harder (at least the wolfy which had 516 m hp or so today).

Comment

Working...
                    X