Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

question above mage advance skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question above mage advance skill

Rage Master at level 1 effect is
    Bonus 3 rage when being healed by skill, ineffectual when being healed by rune or buff. (guessing this part means heal rune and suntoria are not included in this passive)

has anyone tried out this yet? does it really only give u back 3 rage?? this is really stupid

so you can choose not to pick this passive, not all adv skill are useful (and most of them are even worse than normal skills lol)
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      so you can choose not to pick this passive, not all adv skill are useful (and most of them are even worse than normal skills lol)
      yes i already know that but mages have a huge rage problem you'd think they would try to make it better for mages instead of this ****

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
        yes i already know that but mages have a huge rage problem you'd think they would try to make it better for mages instead of this ****
        with PvE set + rage rune actually not much problem now (remember that period the mage only having PvP set....lol)

I agree this passive is useless, but every class get some useless skills anyway

Comment

well, at least this is a passive skill where you dont need to do anything to have the effect. also the rumors about unable to use rage rune when this skill learned seems isnt true.

anyway, if there's a team of 4 mages with the rage master skill it means the would have infinite rage if they take turn in using blessing light.
          (10(blessing) + 5 (skill) x 4) = 60 rage, exactly the cost for blessing light.

but i think this is too silly to happen, tho. xD
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            well, at least this is a passive skill where you dont need to do anything to have the effect. also the rumors about unable to use rage rune when this skill learned seems isnt true.

anyway, if there's a team of 4 mages with the rage master skill it means the would have infinite rage if they take turn in using blessing light.
            (10(blessing) + 5 (skill) x 4) = 60 rage, exactly the cost for blessing light.

but i think this is too silly to happen, tho. xD
            lolol a good idea XD

Comment

Working...
            X