Sylph Sepulcrum and Mahra [Help]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Sepulcrum and Mahra [Help]

So , I've been told that to use sepulcrum first before mahra . What's the difference using sepulcrum first or mahra first? Is there any difference?? Or does it only means that sepulcrum can increase BR better and cheaper compare to mahra? Kinda confused on this topic on people arguing about these both items.
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Well using sepulcrum before mahra means that the less useful attack stat (ie if patk sylph INT or matk sylph STR) will be a lot lower and you can max it sooner, sooner its maxed = sooner your seps go into important stats, but in the long run the difference is nonexistent if you're planning on orange max enchant or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Well using sepulcrum before mahra means that the less useful attack stat (ie if patk sylph INT or matk sylph STR) will be a lot lower and you can max it sooner, sooner its maxed = sooner your seps go into important stats, but in the long run the difference is nonexistent if you're planning on orange max enchant or something.
      I'm planning to get a purple quality , so that means it would end up the same in the end isn't it? Just a little bit stronger in the start?
      Server : Avazu - S1
      Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
        I'm planning to get a purple quality , so that means it would end up the same in the end isn't it? Just a little bit stronger in the start?
        Correct .

Comment

Working...
        X