This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is in the air. "Be married, my friend. Be married..."

Love that wedding thing and all the rings, the wedding party, the guests, the wedding announcements, the roses, the proposals, divorces and all the love (And all the balens, of course, what else?????...)
    Welcome to The SIMStune!!! And when we think about the number of female players and female characters here, most of the marriages will be... ... (not that i´m against it, no prejudice on that). That will be funny, ROFLMAO!

Once upon a time there was a game called Wartune. A game of battles, wars, strategies, monsters, enemies, fights. Warriors, archers and mages fighting to "survive"...
    Than came the day that all that changed into fishing, jewels, treasures, fancy clothes, cute mounts, circuits... and finally, marriage. By the way, will we be allowed to have kids on the future too?? If yes, could the married ones buy toys to their kids (and increase their battle rating)? With balens, of course!

I suggest to R2 games to add more features next patch: something like build your own house, buy furniture, have kids, go on dates, party with other players in some disco, etc. Nah, forget the violence and go for some kind of "life simulator" game.

Good luck to the new couples and live longer in love (R2 don´t give you balens back if marriage don´t work).
    No offence, is just my opinion.

marriage for me really no problem at all, unless you want to be forever alone in game
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Looks like i´ll be forever alone in game (well, i have my guild mates and game friends, no need of a virtual wife - enough with a real one, lol), because i have no intention to spend balens on something taken from "The Sims" game.
      And i´ll prefer to me married on real life than a virtual marriage in a game.
      As i said, there are a lot of "life simulator" games. If they wanna turn wartune in one of them... go for the "The Sims Online".
      Again, don´t wanna offend anyone, but this is just to funny to let go without joking with it.

Comment

Hi, new here and do you think that R2 games are available in Australia? I am looking for a birthday gift for my little one age 1 and half year. If its not then I think I will buy dolls!!!
        The best gift is online in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by danielleg.gustin View Post
          Hi, new here and do you think that R2 games are available in Australia? I am looking for a birthday gift for my little one age 1 and half year. If its not then I think I will buy dolls!!!
          You can get on any r2games game from anywhere. Some servers have different timezones, find one that has the events around the time you want to play and have fun.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

LMAO, true that. Meryl (Metal Gear Solid - PS1) used to ask if love can bloom on the battlefield. I guess that came true. But the selection of wardrobe has to improve. Some of these clothes I cannot go around in. Ruins my image as a badass.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              LMAO, true that. Meryl (Metal Gear Solid - PS1) used to ask if love can bloom on the battlefield. I guess that came true. But the selection of wardrobe has to improve. Some of these clothes I cannot go around in. Ruins my image as a badass.
              no. that was otacon, not meryl.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Okay, my bad. It's been a while since I played MGS.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X