No announcement yet.

Aftermath of the 3.1 Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The change of how resistance chrystals work would have been nice to mention, im for sure as hell wont pass any level in skytrail for months now, let alone i get killed by people who couldnt even defeat me in AFK modus before.

And the damn lag has made me miss basicly 2 days already, all i see are shadows.

Comment

The level/HS thing is a debacle.
      Even as a mage, I can see how wrong it is that so many bosses now don't allow you to scatter reflective shields or deep freeze...it just about makes archers pointless as a class, even moreso with purge runes for when scatter would work...anyone can own one, so why does one NEED an archer in the same way?

And, of course, as a mage, all those bosses now that don't slow when I cast a Thunderer. I have to wonder if with the next patch you'll take away mages' heals...or, for that matter, an Iris'!

This patch was a big, wet kiss to the cashers. Those who play hard and see all the value of our gains eroded with a version change like this...where we EARNED our HS levels and now have to add half a dozen levels or more before we can add more levels, while the cashers get too strong for any sort of balanced game play, where even when HS does work it can now only be used once in a battle (how about you do the same for stuns in tanks, guys...I could really do without being stunned for five minutes solid there!)...guys, the cashers won't play if you drive away EVERYONE else, because there's no balance. No fun. Nothing to actually PLAY.

The lag you added with even more overhead that internet bandwidths, on an average day, still can't handle, well, does us no favors there, either. It was already bad. I'm watching folks sell off gems and armor today and just leave. You might SERIOUSLY want to turn back the clock, at least on the level/HS values, and make it a bit more playable. No matter how good you think an individual "enhancement" has been here, on the whole, this has been a serious long-term setback to fun in gameplay here.

Comment

right now i'll stick to my old crackpot theory i said a year ago that they doing this on purpose so people quitting the game, then R2 can stop supporting this game and moved to another game xD
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

bad stuff ?
          -Loading and Loading... and still Loading
          -BG/GB/Arena/Solo Arena.. can't even fight well players bots taking double turns on me
          -The weirdest thing i ever saw Decreasing damage dealt to players tested that already in solo and bg..
          -nerfed players damage on troops lmao..have to hit crit so i can take 1 troop in 2 hits now (i used to get it 1 hit with slasher crit)
          -The only ppl who tooke full advantage of this update was the 80s which our server have only 1 80 and rest are below..
          -Wilds.. lol hated the fact needing Archer/Mage for it even now 70 bosses hits x2 damage
          -oh wait i didn't mention the part i am a knight and my skills got nerfed..
          -can't tell anything about marriage since i am not casher but i consider its another disadvantage to non cashers as others will have more stats/skill that restore health

benefits ?
          -i guess only the shard part of lv70 set and i even had bought already wep and armor just helped me in helm/brooch
          -i like the new animation of skills..just for a change lol
          Name: Executioner
          Class: Critical Knight
          Sylph: Hercules **
          Server: S42 (Kabam)
          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
          Guild: Paradox

Comment

useless optical and animation changes, only slows down the bad programming with their flash player gettin firefox to stop flash player 2 times an hour (minimum)

changing lvl xp and hs xps is a slap on all slow lvling non cash players ( kabam/r2 wants to force all slow lvlers to go faster so they lose their only advantage by maxing out all they can, cause they cant pay for the things in "normal" speed anyway )

whole game laggs even more than before, diodnt do a wb since patch but im sure s.ucks even more than before patch. and thx to kabam for bringing blackscreen back, really missed that feature (gettin me some time to cool down between the things that pi.ss me in this game)

and neew devo system is bugged for me, too: started at -3 and took me 60 points to get it to neutral ( 0 ) and finally got 1 spin with devo from 80 thx for that, stead of gettin the chance to miss a wb all 5 days to compense it with marks now u get "random" rewards taht are massively reduced against the old rewards and u cant "work towards the rewards u want. another step into massive PTW **.

go on kabam/r2 tell truth to non cash players: u want us all to leave this ****** to rip the last few cxents from cash players ? gz ur on the best way to reach ur goal fast

good patch ? 10% yes 90 % biggest ** last patches

heres little idea to get rid of slow lvlers faster: bring xp to curcuits, ametist mine, fishing, astrals and juwel hunt, there still few things slow lvlers can do, time to remove them or change them. u already brought xp to nearly every part of the events , time to show some consequence and bring xp to everything
            Last edited by Froggster; 08-15-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X