About joining the new wartune 3.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About joining the new wartune 3.1

In the server 521 I noticed that the amount of KNIGHTS in that server has been reduced and I'm thinking that maybe they finally get that archers and mage have been getting all the good things and knights getting awful every patch that they do like how they reduced that heal in the block, how they reduced a lot of dmg something like that..
    IGN: Water
    Class: Knight
    Level: xxx
    VIP: xxx
    Battle Rating: xxx
    Guild: xxx
    Server: xxx
    Player Type: Light/Moderate Casher
    Cash Spent: xxx

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

im 170k br mage and cant dmg knight 20k br more than me they kill me with full hp left its kind overpowered if u ask me.... so u are doing wrong something

Comment

No, Sorry that statement didn't come from me actually some knights in the newest server ask me to post it here. I'm a archer, I find some knight are really hard to kill >.> when actually my hero is far more stronger

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Comment

lol, i wonder who that knight is
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

haha that non casher knight is so freaking hard to kill >.> mind if i ask you when does the next oceanic server will come up? Its really hard for me to keep up when its just 9am in the server and 12mn here

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            lol, i wonder who that knight is
            I'm guessing that idiot redav xD
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

From what I see, a lot of Archers are reducing as well due to Deep Freeze and Scatter now do nothing in Multiplayer Dungeons...
              Also, Purge rune don't seem to work either, a mage guildmate tried it and said it did nothing.

Sounds like this new Patch is killing their game, LOL

Just look at all the threads here, lots of issues.

Comment

yeah the Df and Scatter is kinda useless now >.>

Comment

non casher and low br knight ok cant say much on that they might have very hard time.....but later knights are insane strong my aoe RoF and Meteor aint dmg them with 50k matk and new penetration

they either take low dmg or absorb through agoran or just block heal(despite nerf) and since heal rune can be used when awakend I cant even delph them they damn full hp all time

quess I as mage healer class will have to take another heal ....heal rune so I can heal in sylph form to
                  Last edited by senadbasic; 08-15-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Knights are getting pretty good when they hit lv50 and becoming more stronger than the other class and some archers are becoming more useless when they hit that lvl so I really dont know if its balance in the first early game ... Sorry for my english, I'm asian \m/

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                      I'm guessing that idiot redav xD
                      LOL shut the Cupcake up Cupcake, i don't know who posted it, maybe therre is someone wise out there.

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      im 170k br mage and cant dmg knight 20k br more than me they kill me with full hp left its kind overpowered if u ask me.... so u are doing wrong something
                      wht bout a 20k lesss br knight,? have u tried killing a 20k br lesss knight? i dont think he will stay alive for more than 4 turrns

Originally posted by WtrSlvn View Post
                      Knights are getting pretty good when they hit lv50 and becoming more stronger than the other class and some archers are becoming more useless when they hit that lvl so I really dont know if its balance in the first early game ... Sorry for my english, I'm asian \m/
                      if they r getting stronger then whats the reason about their leaves?
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 09:05 AM.
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      Honor: GDK
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav
                        wht bout a 20k lesss br knight,? have u tried killing a 20k br lesss knight? i dont think he will stay alive for more than 4 turrns
                        I did try I defeat them but they dmg me pretty good if not kill depending how fast go to sylph or if patk sylph at knight ...herc 1 shot delph kill me no matter which class and patk sylph kill me almost 1 shot any skill from hades or amazon

Comment

Originally posted by redav
                          if they r getting stronger then whats the reason about their leaves?
                          who did leave give me names all knights on my server are playing

Comment

Working...
                          X