Class: Knight
    Level: xxx
    VIP: xxx
    Battle Rating: xxx
    Guild: xxx
    Server: xxx
    Player Type: Light/Moderate Casher
    Cash Spent: xxx

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

i hve played with all, before this patch , i would say knight, but now go for archer, don;t ask me why, answerr is obvious.
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Brother....archers after this patch got totay f..****....SS and DF dont do anything...they do have high dmg...so?i keep seeing u in forums saying ** about knight class.I went with archer first time i played,quited and went for a mage....stop making such big case about nothing.As in what class....easy....wanna heal pll:mage....u feel more like guarding pll:knight,,,,feel like u wanna hit something:archer...have fun
      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
      Class:Mage
      Level:80
      Server:Scarstone-S274
      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
      Guild:Genesis
      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by WtrSlvn View Post
        What CLASS would you go for and why?
        I suggest you be a mage.
        You're always wanted and will have a good time in PvP and Pve.
        And no one complains about them.
        TO hell with knights and archers. They get crapped on form one patch to the other...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
          I suggest you be a mage.
          You're always wanted and will have a good time in PvP and Pve.
          And no one complains about them.
          TO hell with knights and archers. They get crapped on form one patch to the other...
          No one complained about us because we are too weak compared to other classes. But unlike them, we don't whine and play the game peacefully even when we are easily substituted by sylphs.
          And i definitely not suggesting to play as a mage if you found playing as a knight or archer in this game suck.

Comment

Noone complains about mages because they are not too overpowered-like archers and neither too underpowered like knights.

Comment

Working...
            X