Bright Angel buffed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright Angel buffed?

Anybody else notice that starting this morning, the bright angel seems significantly stronger? As in the 160k+ group that has routinely beaten at least 1-2 a day couldn't get past the first bar? And hitting over 90k no crit on a 170k br player?

all wild boss are harder than before

my team (avg 165K) not yet tried bright angel, will try if I have chance
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Yes both Spirit of Dark and Bright Angel are OP for my regular team (we used to beat the Angel without problem and Dark wasn't that easy but still doable).
      East coast archer.

Comment

Thats because some players had their damage reduced drastically (dunno about defence, but if you`re saying you take higher damage then probably those got stronger too.. as for damage, i barely hit it with 15k ultimate slasher comparing to 60k , 70k before patch), i`m one of them.. yet i have no idea why or if this was intended or a bug.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

They did fix the resistance bug, you'd need light resistance now when you fight it. But yeah, I think they buffed it up a bit also.

Comment

I know a team with the 2nd strongest player (195kish) and others 160k+ wasnt able to beat the angel either. I am glad that the devs want to make stuff for higher BR players to still have fun with and have challenges, but it is sorta lame to say an L80 boss cant be beaten by anybody less then a 200k+ team (conjecture).

Edit: Especially considering the average good br of a new L80 player is going to be around 120-130k BR. You would think they would have kept the bright angel being able to be beaten by a 130k team, the spirit of dark boss beaten by a 160-170k team, and then the electro boss beaten by higher players (with 171k br, 192k hp, and -56% electro damage, the electro boss has 1 hit me). But making them all too strong to be beaten by the strongest players on my server is a lil ridiculous.
            Last edited by Mr.Mr; 08-15-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
              They did fix the resistance bug, you'd need light resistance now when you fight it. But yeah, I think they buffed it up a bit also.
              ^ THIS

This is why people are freaking out now. It used to go off your resistance of your sylph. now its done properly off the resistance of the attacking mob. I.e. most people would go with hercules and max electro resist. Thats fine, but you'll take more damage from the light mobs.

My team cleared bright angel today (3 man). myself (205k mage) Knight 218k archer 205k

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
                ^ THIS

This is why people are freaking out now. It used to go off your resistance of your sylph. now its done properly off the resistance of the attacking mob. I.e. most people would go with hercules and max electro resist. Thats fine, but you'll take more damage from the light mobs.

My team cleared bright angel today (3 man). myself (205k mage) Knight 218k archer 205k

Mind explaining to me how come my damage reduced with 50k ? I have tested on unactive players with 0 resistance and i hit templars with 100k ultimate slasher skill, comparing to 150k, 160k before patch ? And i have quite high resistance

Comment

You need scatter shot, archer is a must for Bright Angel.
                  Watch for the shield icon, it's 10% reduce damage per stack.
                  Without archer, it will stack up to 10 = 100% reduce damage.
                  Any hit you punch at it will result in 1 damage at that point.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Pretty sure they just made troops have better def/hp or changed the dmg formula a little bit. Or maybe they gave them some basis resis (troops had 0 resis before patch). I'm not wiping troops for sure in one aoe anymore, surprisingly (190k archer).

Ahhhh, so resistance was "fixed". That explains it I liked that bug, it helped us all. Oh well, sky trail is obsolete anyways and the 70 bosses (I'm assuming) are still a piece of cake.

Comment

Must be some kind of resistance thing with the troops. I've been plundering the same inactive player for months, and since the patch my rain does 70k dmg per wave to his troops instead of 100k+ like it used to.

Comment

Maybe and maybe and maybe, but why in the name of ape monkeys they dont announce those kind of changes ?

Comment

stun is crazy most of time I know when aoe coming but cant do bl since its interrupted by stun

also to notice its not that hard to heal and survive ...just stun and crits are nasty

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            stun is crazy most of time I know when aoe coming but cant do bl since its interrupted by stun

also to notice its not that hard to heal and survive ...just stun and crits are nasty
                            This is the reason I thought it was buffed up a little lol maybe buff is the wrong word, but yeah my team has been getting stunned more than we did before the patch lol

Comment

Working...
                            X