Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem Loading the game over and over..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Loading the game over and over..

As title says everytime i load the game and do everything when i refresh or close it and then come back later i have to load most of items/bag/char/sylph/skills/astro/players and that is really annoying cus in the past i had to load things 1 time only. currently using firefox (i did clear my cashe btw)
    and tried to use googe chrome still had that problem there..
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

same here,... anyone can tell us what the solution?

Comment

oh astraling is worst part of game so much clicking with 10 to 20 mil gold per day and if no vip it goes slow as hell

it needs 2 sec to appear every time I click on astral ,than loading to appear

they still didn't fix lag and black patches in wb,amy.....

I wonder what it means when they say fix bugs and typo errors at each maintance ....I think its there for show only

Comment

i have the same problem too, it looks like the flash cache didnt saved. im just gonna blame the developers for their bad coding.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yeah its indeed saving problems.. can't play anything atm just shades in arena/bg..
          Name: Executioner
          Class: Critical Knight
          Sylph: Hercules **
          Server: S42 (Kabam)
          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
          Guild: Paradox

Comment

+1

Im experiencing that and its a real pain in the *** when doing Dragon invasion, makes you lose A LOT of time
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I have the same issue after a fight. in Battleground, every time my fight ends people appear as shadows over again and I have to wait till they are loaded again to be able to click anyone. same with World Boss. after I get killed by it and start the fight again, me and my Troops appear as shadows at the beginning of the battle, every time, which mess up my rotation.

edit: I am using firefox, if that matters.

Comment

It does not matter what browser or client you use, its something from the game

BUMP
                Dont let this thread die.
                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

This loading all the time is taking so much bandwidth. They need to do something asap about it.

Comment

today approximately 25% of my guild's active players announced they are quitting the game because this ****. im pretty sure there are others will silently follows.
                    this is bad for me too because my internet subscription is volume based. normally i endured whatever the **** this game offers but i cannot tolerate this s hit anymore.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This is the first thing I saw when I went on server 1. Always reloading. They had 1 week to fix it and they did nothing. You really wonder what they are thinking.

Comment

yes me too having the same problem . pfffs
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Same actually every WB fight my toon keeps loading and i cannot speedcast, my FF is set to storage unlimited cache, same for Flash.
                          Idk what to do, its annoying and i have a 6 GB monthly internet subscription, usually i consume 120 - 200 MB per day while playing this and nothing else (i have another internet connection for my work, but cannot use that to play this else i'm dead) anyways i've used around 2GB within 48 hours from my monthly internet quota...

Really i swear that i'm thinking to be inactive for a while...
                          East coast archer.

Comment

if they release the miniclient will be less lag ....
                            Server: 434 (Waceorra Downs)
                            Player Name: ★Khaleesi★
                            Player Level: 80
                            Player Class: Mage
                            Honor Title: Lord Divine
                            Battle Rating: 230k
                            Guild Name: Exile

Comment

This is ridiculous. This patch is effecting so many people. Quite a few active players on my server have left because of the changes, and I feel many more will follow if something is not done soon to fix these bugs.
                              To Willow:
                              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
                              X