Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem Loading the game over and over..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can explain me for what i actually pay on avarage 100$ monthly ??)

Comment

i cant enter game I refreshed and now stuck at 50% loading screen ....I have latest flash and java installed ,cleared all flash and browser cache ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune.png
Views:	1
Size:	904.2 KB
ID:	1693069

oh also no bg whole day ....and yesterday they were bugged

Comment

Senad your problem is different from ours, but meh ain't any better.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
          Senad your problem is different from ours, but meh ain't any better.
          I know its different but half day I play normal than hit rf than suddenly stuck at loading I just tried alternate character on same server and it work

so no clue what is going on

Comment

I have the same problem of senad, can`t login at all and loading stop at 50% !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mthrwt View Post
              I have the same problem of senad, can`t login at all and loading stop at 50% !!!!
              this is not fair really lag,stuck in loading ,black patches in gb,wb, bugs in battleground and arena 4 vs 4

I have nice nearly 2 year played mage 170k

Comment

s268 euro
                stuck at 50% here too, cleaning/changing dns/proxys browsers gives nothing
                can freely connect to oceanic alt

Comment

S462, as well as merged servers alongside it.
                  A lot of players are experiencing problems whilst loading the game. Most seem to be getting a black screen with no progress bar showing while others just seem to get stranded at 50%.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

reply by moderator,,,"http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?118630-50-Stuck-Loading-issue-look-here&p=940033#post940033" as if we dont knw these steps,, n all of sudden whole of wartune , at same time had dns , internet speed, cache problem... bugtune rocks...

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
                      reply by moderator,,,"http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?118630-50-Stuck-Loading-issue-look-here&p=940033#post940033" as if we dont knw these steps,, n all of sudden whole of wartune , at same time had dns , internet speed, cache problem... bugtune rocks...
                      go on wartune bugs u will see how many threads closed and posted that link to redirect OMG

Comment

I have submitted a ticket on this issue and below is what I have written and the ticket number. Could a mob highlight this problem to the dev, as it is quite a serious bug.

Subject: Reloading graphics all the time (Serious Bug)

Contents: I am writing to report a bug with the flash player cache. After the patch 3.1, all character graphic keeps downloading again and again. When we enter into battle, our characters is always a shadow in all events like dungeon, group arena, battle grounds, etc. In the past, all the graphics are stored in the flash player cache, and when we enter battle, we see our characters immediately. But now, everyone sees a shadow first, which is downloading the graphics data from server. This problem is also in some maps like the slych atoll, where the map keeps getting downloaded, no matter how many times we are in the atoll. This is a serious bug, which slows down gameplay and causing lots of lag. Please help to resolve as soon as possible. Thank you.

Your case # is 155054, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                        X