Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Best Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
    Before class advancement archer is definitely the most powerful; After class advancement, knight is now much more powerful than archer. While mage is, in my view, still is the most powerful in PvP. This fact will be amplified when the new troops come out and you see restore and suntora used keeping troops alive until sylph mode. Since most knights and archers are using Gaia / Hercules (single target damage sylphs), having troops alive during sylph mode will be very bad for those classes. So in my view: Mages > Knights > Archers after 3.1.

Some may ask why I now think knight is more powerful than archer after 3.1? 2 reasons:
    1. Intercept is simply the most powerful PvP ability in the game and now it isn't confined to hitting only front row targets but may also hit rear targets as well. Archer without rage = useless.
    2. Knights also get deep freeze and incendiary abilities after class advancement. This coupled with their nearly infinite supply of rage and 20% higher PDEF also gives them an extreme advantage over archers.
    Very good. I agree as well
    Thank you for all replying with your views ^^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
      Before class advancement archer is definitely the most powerful; After class advancement, knight is now much more powerful than archer. While mage is, in my view, still is the most powerful in PvP. This fact will be amplified when the new troops come out and you see restore and suntora used keeping troops alive until sylph mode. Since most knights and archers are using Gaia / Hercules (single target damage sylphs), having troops alive during sylph mode will be very bad for those classes. So in my view: Mages > Knights > Archers after 3.1.

Some may ask why I now think knight is more powerful than archer after 3.1? 2 reasons:
      1. Intercept is simply the most powerful PvP ability in the game and now it isn't confined to hitting only front row targets but may also hit rear targets as well. Archer without rage = useless.
      2. Knights also get deep freeze and incendiary abilities after class advancement. This coupled with their nearly infinite supply of rage and 20% higher PDEF also gives them an extreme advantage over archers.
      Intercept "only" eats 50 rage, for a 60 sec cd. Archers aoe (lunatic fire) costs 45 rage, is strong and has a 7-8 sec cd, meaning they can cast it like 4 times before awakening. (a lunatic fire that crits on all targets is a whooping 45 rage in a solo fight + 10 rage of pve set). Knights have the weakest aoe for the rage cost/rage return too. And, we're talking about the best class, you can't really use low br's that cant kill troops fast for this

Why does 20% higher pdef give them an extreme advantage? Since they all go Hercules (matck) XD Only use of being in human form is to kill troops
      And, just in case, Archers have better than 20% pdef increase, they have a 50-85% damage reduce + another damage done by the ennemy reduce skill lol

Comment

Working...
      X