Suggested Event: Equipment Shards Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggested Event: Equipment Shards Exchange

Wartune 3.1 has finally arrived. As many players doing their 70 Legendary Set are aware, the number of 70 Legendary Shards required for the set is significantly reduced. Specifically, the Weapon, Armor, Helmet and Necklace shards are reduced from 25 to 15 per piece, and the Ring and Jewelry shards are reduced from 25 to 5 per piece. With limited inventory space, most if not all of us have purchased the shards in advance to save space, and many have over-purchased them before they can be synthesized into equipments. Crypt tokens and insignias are precious and hard to obtain. It would be desirable to have a one-time Equipment Shards Exchange Event that allows us to exchange the spare shards for some items that we need.

For example,
    Exchange one LVL70 Legendary Weapon, Armor, Helmet or Necklace Shard for 1000 insignias, and
    Exchange one LVL70 Legendary Ring or Jewelry Shard for 200 crypt tokens or one LVL80 Legendary Shard of any type.

In addition, a Crypt Shop Item is no longer required for LVL20 and LVL30 PVE sets. It would be desirable to allow exchange of a Broken or Worn Weapon, Armor, Helmet or Necklace for 15 or 60 crypt tokens.

This event is proposed in response to the Wartune 3.1 update, and it shall be a one-time event that would not come back in the future.

Much appreciate it if this event is implemented. We love Wartune and would love to see this event coming. Thanks in advance.

i m facing same problem wartune must give us event. i have extra shards and dont know what to do it was hard wen i collected those. everyday much work on insignia. also should give compensation for the previous synthesizing of 70s equipment on 25 shard. looking for r2 to response and make event thank you.

Comment

i have suggestion for those all kind of problems. make an event once every month for few days in which every precious item can exchangeable with any other item.
      For this need to make a unit of that market curency like u can say exchange token or trade token.
      for example someone want to exchange 70s legendary stones then when in exchange limit number of exchange token or trade token.
      like.i exchanged 100 legendary stone and got 50 trade token.
      now with these 50 trade token i can but anything in this market like i can buy insignia and crypt token or gold or crystaloids or any other equipment shards.
      Thanks for the attention please look for it.

Comment

i have suggestion for those all kind of problems. make an event once every month for few days in which every precious item can exchangeable with any other item.
        For this need to make a unit of that market curency like u can say exchange token or trade token.
        for example someone want to exchange 70s legendary stones then when in exchange limit number of exchange token or trade token.
        like.i exchanged 100 legendary stone and got 50 trade token.
        now with these 50 trade token i can but anything in this market like i can buy insignia and crypt token or gold or crystaloids or any other equipment shards.
        Thanks for the attention please look for it.

Comment

I am feeling abused

Just make event where we can get back what we overpaid for shards no longer needed!

Comment

Working...
          X