SO STUPID .. fix your darn server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO STUPID .. fix your darn server

I was in a BG finally.. (since morning ones didn't work) .. and about 5 minutes in after a few battles I'm fighting someone. Everyone comes to a standstill and neither of us are attacking.

Eventually reload the game.. now I log in and I get in game and see Daily Events, Arena, Battle, Hot Events, and everything up top (As well as my buffs).

But the rest of the screen is black and shows me NOTHING.

So not only was I annoyed I couldn't do my class advance in the BG's earlier, I finally get in one and the game breaks?

What is this **.

I can't do anything. Tried on multiple browsers, and cleared cache and everything and NOTHING HELPS.

WHAT IN THE FLYING DUCK

Edit: Logging into other servers works just fine.. COME ON what the heck this is unfair

um the game is junk?

its damn near unplayable for me currently
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

I have the same problem on S406

EDIT: press amethyst mine it will take you there then you can leave it and its fine

Comment

Finally got in.. entered another bg.. first battle it freezes .. for ducks sake this cupcake is cupcaking **

Comment

well we got pointless compensation items.. and I didn't get a win. cupcake this game

Comment

I lost all day in that dam BG.
            What compensation is that? to my Class it mean nothyng !
            When i lost my hades because of bug and lag i sent tiicket & R2 told me: "if you say something again on this ticket we will off all your acc in R2 game "
            in that day i understand R2 give no respect to ppl , since i play once was solved my issue but after .................
            Guild :Ellite
            DJ`MARIO lvl 80
            Mage / BR: +630K
            Sylph: x7 in total
            Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
            Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
            Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
            Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
            Hades x1 - Orange
            Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

tell me... I hoped to start dragon invasion today ...and they sc rew my perfect win ...I want win as compensation, nothing else of that other junk we got

Comment

Working...
              X