BG Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG Compensation

Seriously Mods & Devs - is this how it's going to be?

500k Gold & Daru, a few Scrolls and Insignia? Seriously, there are dozens of players in my server alone that are furious that they've been delayed a day on getting their Advanced Quests done because of these bugs. That day is a lot of lost essences, hooves and other rewards. You REALLY need to think about this and give the L80 non-Advanced players (as of 8/15) a little love considering you're holding them back.

And can we assume this is now fixed? Will it be fixed for tonight? Tomorrow? Will there be a maintenance?!

am kinda anoyed at this i would of been first on my server to get advanced skills and maybe used some tonight in gb now i gota wait at least a day ( unsure if ill be around all weekend)

Comment

Im on one of the "lucky servers" that got new patch last week and guess what.... since last week till today we got maybe 2-3 days of bg and since the patch was introduced to the rest of servers yestrday we got the bug back. We been sending tickets complaining here since last week aparently they didnt know what the problem was then and they dont know what the problem is now.
      Redemption

Comment

That compensation is **** 100%
        i had no time to see the campensation because i have also after 1st fight in BG BUG/Black screen/etc....
        what is happen R2? Do somethyng !
        Guild :Ellite
        DJ`MARIO lvl 80
        Mage / BR: +630K
        Sylph: x7 in total
        Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
        Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
        Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
        Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
        Hades x1 - Orange
        Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

a compensation is better than nothing

Comment

R2.............................Fix the bug, i can't login!
            Guild :Ellite
            DJ`MARIO lvl 80
            Mage / BR: +630K
            Sylph: x7 in total
            Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
            Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
            Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
            Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
            Hades x1 - Orange
            Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Originally posted by LumiSensifity View Post
              a compensation is better than nothing
              I deleted mine purposefully. 500k gold is a pittance. Few need Daru anymore. Honor Scrolls? I've got dozens in the vault. Insignia? Please. Defensive Scrolls? I've got stacks of 50+ of every scroll because I've got no where else to use Crypt Tokens anymore, and not enough inventory space.

The compensation is a joke. At the very LEAST give out 3x Moderate Stamina Potions to make up for a lost run in the Invasion Event.

If I were dishing out compensation, I'd have given that, plus automatic quest completion for the BG Daily Quests & the Advanced Class BG Quest.

That would be fair.

Comment

It's annoying, I'm 2/4 on my team for advanced class and gotta wait on other 2 to do dragon invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  It's annoying, I'm 2/4 on my team for advanced class and gotta wait on other 2 to do dragon invasion.
                  A lot of people are in that situation now thanks to this. I'm one of those who people are waiting for, and it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                    A lot of people are in that situation now thanks to this. I'm one of those who people are waiting for, and it sucks.
                    +1

Really wish the BG quest was before the tank quest in order...then it would have been easy to knock out the BG quests yesterday (for me anyways). But with only 2 BGs after PM tanks... :/

Comment

had perfect win and bg freeze .... I want win as compensation not stupid trinkets I absolutely have in abundance

Comment

I haven't even seen an announcement stating they're fixing it or even acknowledge. Its pathetic by R2 to do this. Require this for advancement then **** on the players. Good job you R2♥.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-15-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

lol a certain win transformed in certain loss. Yay....
                          IGN: Kittylation
                          Server: Miniclip
                          Br: Never Fixed

Comment

lol... all they know is think and think hard how to suck money from player , they do not care and they wont care cos is us who pay and suffer bug not them .

So why still Maint weekly ? i would say u fix the god damm game for us or SHUT DOWN HOLD ENTIRE GAME AND REFUND US ALL OUR MONEY SPENT HERE .

Comment

oh cmon, when was the last time a compensation really cover the player's losses? you should never expect good thing from them lol.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X