Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reset my skills any ides how my new build should see out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset my skills any ides how my new build should see out.

With new skills i feel the old setup relly sucks.

So here dose it look just now, but the points dosent gonna be engouts for max out the new skills some looks alot bettre that the old once.

Am ask becouse can not find any skills caculate some is maked for the new skills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	original.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	1754856
    Last edited by dwmedia; 08-15-2014, 06:49 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

hmmm... why your 1st skill tree has total 41 point on the basic skills? can skill point from advance tree used on it?

anyway, i'd remove the AP on the 1st tree and put it in Delphic Death Star and scat, or remove scat and put it on DDS.

for the 2nd tree, i think it's pretty spot on.

idk about the Adv skill, tho. still stuck on BG quest because of the bug.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      hmmm... why your 1st skill tree has total 41 point on the basic skills? can skill point from advance tree used on it?
      Yup. I used one of my new points to max out an old skill today.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        Yup. I used one of my new points to max out an old skill today.
        now im curious if we can use the basic skill points on the advance skills. resetting my skill not learning poison shot, DF, and AP, then use the skill points on the advance skills.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

cursed arrow isnt a pve skill though since pve is just 1 boss.
          and for pvp mode wouldnt both lunatic and cursed arrow work? if lunatic crits enough u gain even more rage enough rage to use cursed arrow right after (yes i know it costs 55 rage!) that would be two aoe on a group in ga or gb, but if u dont care about those and just cw then forget what i said :P
          Last edited by ArtemisS58; 08-15-2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Keep up give more ides yes i can use my advancerad skills points for old skills have not try the other way but should be nice to know. Before man reset.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

just a quick question, is that your max skill points in there?
              IGN: WtrS76
              Class: Knight [Crit]
              Level: xxx
              VIP: xxx
              Battle Rating: xxx
              Guild: xxx
              Server: xxx
              Player Type: Light/Moderate Casher
              Cash Spent: xxx

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”
              KNIGHTS WILL RISE AGAIN! SOMEDAY!

Comment

getting 1/5 for a skill? I would rather give up getting if that skill is at such low level, you won't use it anyway for low lvl skill
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  now im curious if we can use the basic skill points on the advance skills. resetting my skill not learning poison shot, DF, and AP, then use the skill points on the advance skills.
                  I think it's possible. After the quests, you're basically just adding onto your old tree and getting extra points for however much exp you have lying around. Then you "level up" for more points.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    I think it's possible. After the quests, you're basically just adding onto your old tree and getting extra points for however much exp you have lying around. Then you "level up" for more points.
                    there are only 8 lvls ur only going to get an extra 8 skill points and u can spend it anywhere

Comment

Working...
                    X