Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

10% exp gain instead of 100% since 3.1 patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snosey View Post
    The exp required for lvl 70 to lvl 71 talent was never 4 million but 40 million

The K is meant for the missing 0 wich is 4 and 1k has 4 digits its just the way the game is
    Just checked the wiki and you are indeed correct. Thank you.

Comment

The K is meant for the missing 0 wich is 4 and 1k has 4 digits its just the way the game is
      didnt explain why i keep getting 3k exp every 30 second from guild tree tho, if it is what you said then i should get 0.3k on my screen.

or maybe i misread it? normally exp from guild tree lvl 10 is 3.2 k or 32 k? i rarely on guild tree so i dont remember,
      Last edited by Arlad; 08-15-2014, 10:44 PM.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        didnt explain why i keep getting 3k exp every 30 second from guild tree tho, if it is what you said then i should get 0.3k on my screen.

or maybe i misread it? normally exp from guild tree lvl 10 is 3.2 k or 32 k? i rarely on guild tree so i dont remember,
        see the chat and it will say exactly how much it gives to you
        and remember the way the game sees it is not the same way we see it...
        Last edited by snosey; 08-15-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

The exp required for lvl 70 to lvl 71 talent was never 4 million but 40 million

The K is meant for the missing 0 wich is 4 and 1k( see the K has an actual number and the number has an information of the value of the k at that moment) has 4 digits its just the way the game is
          It is the way the game is, there is no arguing that point. However it is still wrong and the reason for the OP's confusion and should be fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            yea idk what lvls u guys are but im guessing u all have been playing for a while and im amazed u didnt notice it. its always shown that way. snosey is right. example is inspiration for wb too. too many 0s and a K at the end
            I waited until I was in a WB so I could be sure...
            World boss does not have the same issue.
            it displays 5,000,000 damage as 5000k which is correct as opposed to talents that displays 50,000,000 exp as 5000k (note 2 different numbers are being displayed the same by the game)

Comment

Working...
            X