Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

10% exp gain instead of 100% since 3.1 patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% exp gain instead of 100% since 3.1 patch

Title says it all. Filed a ticket and could not include photos for some reason. Ticket # is 153559.

Click image for larger version

Name:	before tok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	1754858Click image for larger version

Name:	after 1 round tok har.jpg
Size:	313.7 KB
ID:	1754859Click image for larger version

Name:	after 2 rounds.jpg
Size:	304.3 KB
ID:	1754860Click image for larger version

Name:	after 3 rounds.jpg
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	1754861

i see nothing wrong or am i looking at the wrong thing?_?
    6731k + 900k exp is 6821k. nothing wrong with that
    67,310,000 +900,000 = 68,210,000

Comment

Tower of Kings is NOT affected by either exp scrolls or 100% exp buffs

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        Tower of Kings is NOT affected by either exp scrolls or 100% exp buffs
        and u cant seem to see anything either. he doesnt even have a scroll on so hes obviously not asking about that.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          and u cant seem to see anything either. he doesnt even have a scroll on so hes obviously not asking about that.
          Edit: I see what he means now, nvm

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            i see nothing wrong or am i looking at the wrong thing?_?
            6731k + 900k exp is 6821k. nothing wrong with that
            67,310,000 +900,000 = 68,210,000
            6731k + 900k = 7631k...

The problem however is not the exp gain but that the talent screen shows exp wrong and is missing a digit he should have 67,310k or 67,310,000. Just one of the many many errors with the new patch

Comment

Seriously? Adding that in just in case and you reply with some **? How about instead of telling him how much exp he gained, you tell him that ToK isn't affected by any exp bonuses?
              There was no mention of an Exp scroll in original post, not any exp scroll in the photos provided, and 10% / 100% (as the OP claims) could not possibly be related to an exp scroll.

Seriously? How about instead of making hostile remarks to another person, you try to be more constructive. AA2 you are.

Comment

Edit: I see what he means now, nvm
                Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                There was no mention of an Exp scroll in original post, not any exp scroll in the photos provided, and 10% / 100% (as the OP claims) could not possibly be related to an exp scroll.

Seriously? How about instead of making hostile remarks to another person, you try to be more constructive. AA2 you are.
                Yeah was my bad on that, didn't realize he meant the way the exp is showing now. I apologize for that, Artemis

Comment

Its just The "K" lol :P
                  IGN: Kittylation
                  Server: Miniclip
                  Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                    6731k + 900k = 7631k...

The problem however is not the exp gain but that the talent screen shows exp wrong and is missing a digit he should have 67,310k or 67,310,000. Just one of the many many errors with the new patch
                    The way the exp is showing is not because of the new patch it has been this way always.
                    The game just "sees" it in a diferent way we do when we get 100.000 we say we have 100k to save time but the game just sees it has 100.000 the same goes
                    for the 1M or 1.000.000 but when the numbers in the M reaches 2 digits the game then to save space takes a way 4 digits and a 10M or 10.000.000 would look like this 10.00K

Comment

Originally posted by snosey View Post
                      The way the exp is showing is not because of the new patch it has been this way always.
                      The game just "sees" it in a diferent way we do when we get 100.000 we say we have 100k to save time but the game just sees it has 100.000 the same goes
                      for the 1M or 1.000.000 but when the numbers in the M reaches 2 digits the game then to save space takes a way 4 digits and a 10M or 10.000.000 would look like this 10.00K
                      yea idk what lvls u guys are but im guessing u all have been playing for a while and im amazed u didnt notice it. its always shown that way. snosey is right. example is inspiration for wb too. too many 0s and a K at the end
                      Last edited by ArtemisS58; 08-15-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	after talents.jpg
Size:	384.2 KB
ID:	1693039

to test the theory of the 4th digit missing i got a talent. It took the required 4 million exp and now I cannot get a talent so I can verify its not a missing digit. Im actually getting 10% of my exp from all my daily stuff, from all dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by snosey View Post
                          Yes but k = 1000 so if they are using k they should only be taking away 3 digits, which is why I said they are missing a digit.
                          1000k = 1,000,000
                          If they really want to display 8 digit numbers in 4 digits the correct way would be 67.31M or 67.31kk (for those east of the pond)

Comment

hmm.. if you didnt say that exp gain from all dungeons are in 10%, i would have thought the bug is in ToK.

not doubting you, but can you give another screenshot like this, but the exp is from MP dungeon or others? it would be a good evidence to be submitted in the ticket.
                            meanwhile i will try to look at mine too later when i get the daily attempts after reset. i think this bug affects many players, but no one except you seems to noticed it yet.

edit: just checked my exp gain from Guild Tree in talent tab, it still gain 3.2k exp. will update when i done my tok later.
                            Last edited by Arlad; 08-15-2014, 09:35 PM.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MotoHanari View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]99701[/ATTACH]

to test the theory of the 4th digit missing i got a talent. It took the required 4 million exp and now I cannot get a talent so I can verify its not a missing digit. Im actually getting 10% of my exp from all my daily stuff, from all dungeons.
                              The exp required for lvl 70 to lvl 71 talent was never 4 million but 40 million

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                              Yes but k = 1000 so if they are using k they should only be taking away 3 digits, which is why I said they are missing a digit.
                              1000k = 1,000,000
                              If they really want to display 8 digit numbers in 4 digits the correct way would be 67.31M or 67.31kk (for those east of the pond)
                              The K is meant for the missing 0 wich is 4 and 1k( see the K has an actual number and the number has an information of the value of the k at that moment) has 4 digits its just the way the game is
                              Last edited by snosey; 08-15-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X