Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does that penetration give BR- and what is Value in our stats ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
    What server are you on? rofl. I very very rarely come across knights with WD anymore... lol.
    I have no words for your disgusting ignorance..No joking , if you haven't meet a knight with wd , that means you live in the darkness !
    "Reading stupid posts is stupid , but answering is more stupid"

Comment

[QUOTE=Reylinna;1097047]Not many of the high levels are WD anymore. Only one that comes to mind easy is MattFTW went back to WD. The level doesn't really matter , and even if a knight have high crit , my mom will crit more than him , but how ever ....
      "Reading stupid posts is stupid , but answering is more stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Sagitaruis View Post
        I have no words for your disgusting ignorance..No joking , if you haven't meet a knight with wd , that means you live in the darkness !
        thts right XD

Comment

I have run across no high levels in bg lately running wd. Now that block heals are nerfed into uselessness their really is no other point other than having a free astral slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
            I have run across no high levels in bg lately running wd. Now that block heals are nerfed into uselessness their really is no other point other than having a free astral slot.
            They are fewer and fewer. Sagitaruis assumes he's talking to a crowd more new to wartune than him.. Let him spout out a bunch of **** he knows nothing about and look like a complete moron, and eventually he'll get it.

Comment

Working...
            X