Battle Victor Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Victor Title

So i was in a bg that won the battle but my title info still says 0/3. Anyone have this happen? I stayed the entire bg from start to finish..

it only counts the continuous victory.

so, if you already won 2 bg then the 3rd bg your side lose, it will reset to 0/3
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

That was my first bg that i won so it should say 1/3 right?

Comment

hmm... it should.
        maybe it only counts BG with attempts? i havent got the problem (mine is 1/3 since yesterday, havent joined any bg due the bug) so im not really sure. but yeah, still a high chance of another bug, this is wartune afterall. xD
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
          So i was in a bg that won the battle but my title info still says 0/3. Anyone have this happen? I stayed the entire bg from start to finish..
          you need to win the whole BG, i.e. your team wins, but not killing 3 times
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            you need to win the whole BG, i.e. your team wins, but not killing 3 times
            my whole team won for 3 continuous ones but its still 1/3 for me. So I'm thinking it only counts attempt or its bugged :/
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

I won 1 bg without attempt and it counted as 1/3
              IGN: Kittylation
              Server: Miniclip
              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

May be we do not leave. Just join fight till end and win.
                I win 3 in a row with leave , join and got 0/3 , but got advances class.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                  my whole team won for 3 continuous ones but its still 1/3 for me. So I'm thinking it only counts attempt or its bugged :/
                  today I joined BG without attempts, also can complete the quest

and join it at middle of BG is ok, my teammate get the win by doing that

your case I think better send a ticket =3

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    today I joined BG without attempts, also can complete the quest

and join it at middle of BG is ok, my teammate get the win by doing that

your case I think better send a ticket =3
                    um, this is not about the class advance quest. this is about the title. different things, because you need 3 continuous wins for the title.
                    but yeah, maybe leaving BG counts as a loss on your title counter so you cannot leave it.

Comment

I don't think you need 3 continuous wins. My alt has it. When he was at 2/3 he lost that BG, it didn't reset to 0/3. Next BG he won and he got the title. Was 2 wins 1 loss then 1 win. But I also had him only afking in the spawn camp. I think there's a hidden thing where you can't die any in the BG. I'm at 1/3 on my main now from one of the BGs I joined recently I won and didn't die in. And I had won 3 in a row for Adv and each of those displayed 0/3 for it all.

Comment

There are two different goals here -- the advanced class quest and the title. For the quest, being on any winning team 3 times works, and those 3 times don't need attempts. For the title, the three wins have to consecutive and all three need to be using attempts.

Comment

lol thats ******

Comment

That is what im talking about is the title, not the advanced quest. For the title I went in bg at the start of bg. I stayed the entire time until the end where my entire team won the bg. After bg, i checked my title and it still said 0/3.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                              There are two different goals here -- the advanced class quest and the title. For the quest, being on any winning team 3 times works, and those 3 times don't need attempts. For the title, the three wins have to consecutive and all three need to be using attempts.
                              aren't we only having 2 attempts per day? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X