This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Better In Troops To Recruit ?

I just wanna know which is the best in troops to recruit Paladin Or Knight Or Angel ? and btw I'm a Mage

Paladin is weak later on. If you get the opportunity to recruit knights/angels, then go for it. Both are better then paladins.
    As for the troops, I prefer tanky ones like knights for dps classes, so I would recommend knights. But I do think I've seen a mage posting how he used angels, though sounds risky to me.

Comment

i've always liked pdef stuff +patk stuff as a mage for troops, makes up for the classes downfalls. an there isn't much magic mobs in catacombs until lv 50+ i hear.

Comment

Knight to tank the patk for bg and duels.

Comment

in all reality you will need both Knights and Angels to be successful later on with the game content. There is no win win with either class as they both have their advantages and disadvantages and are helpful in certain circumstances. All I can suggest is to FARM FARM FARM daru and attempt to keep them leveled off in levels
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
            in all reality you will need both Knights and Angels to be successful later on with the game content. There is no win win with either class as they both have their advantages and disadvantages and are helpful in certain circumstances. All I can suggest is to FARM FARM FARM daru and attempt to keep them leveled off in levels
            But there is a catch. Upgrading troops is time expensive. I'd rather have one set of troops (knights in this case) at their best, then having two sets that are half baked. A lvl 40 knight beats lvl 30 knights and lvl 30 angels. I don't see much point to having both angels and knights at 40 (being nearly impossible unless you hold off your level on purpose to just get daru to have two sets of troops which you outlevel), I'd rather save the daru for upcoming troops or just dump it into my current troops.
            With that said, having two different troops at highest lvl possible would benefit you only once you reach either lvl cap, or point where leveling takes long time. You will outlevel those troops easily otherwise, thus rendering it a waste.

Comment

Working...
            X