Sylph assigning point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph assigning point

So guys, I;m very close to make my hercules, need 4 more tear shards, and I was wondering how should I assign my points.I took 3 white gaias and leveled them up to lvl 15.I assigned to each one to a certain stat, Intel, Endurance, Armor.Then I noticed that with the intel gaia I had the highest br, but my stats were lower than with armor and endurance gaias(that were equal).Now the problem is that the Endurance gaia was the only one that was giving me stats(hp), and the rest were not affecting my toon;s stats.
    So, my question is: is the intel gaia fake br?(that I want to avoid) or what?Some say the intel helps in wb but i don;t see how that would work because every skill is doing a percentage from PLAYER's attack.On my main gaia I used auto assigning and I don't want to lose hp or to lower my damage.What do you think?What should I do?
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Endurance is only one that adds to player stats, but as anyone will tell you when you awaken your player stats + sylph stats merge, which means your atk + sylph atk = dmg.

Personally though, I went all Endurance on my Herc an still kick ***, but either way works, live longer or kill faster. Whatever you prefer.

Comment

well, this is helpful, think I will go with 4:1 ratio to get good money in Wb and to keep my hp as it is
      Server: Kabam 17
      Player name: Dwarf
      Player level: 80
      Player class: Knight
      Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
      Battle rating: 615k
      Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

my way is all int, 0 endu

I always think killing faster is better =3
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Dun care bout 6 k hp (600br) all Intel or strength in all my sylphs , I love power
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
            Dun care bout 6 k hp (600br) all Intel or strength in all my sylphs , I love power
            6K hp is not 600 br, anyway, you get alot more hp from the sylph when you evolve it and not even using points in endurance.
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I like int because the sylph attacks when unawakened are higher.
              Server: Armor S6
              IGN: Xanthralla
              Guild: Samurai

Comment

Personally i have tried Borth, INT/END found that my attack with INT goes like 5-10% more while the Sylph gets around 1k BR also it increases Mdef by 1k. on the other hand when i went full END i had around 6k HP and that increased my BR by 1200 or so.
                my Hercules (lv73 only btw)
                Name: Executioner
                Class: Critical Knight
                Sylph: Hercules **
                Server: S42 (Kabam)
                Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                Guild: Paradox

Comment

Working...
                X